The number 444

I watched 4:44. Pretty good, kind of depressing though. Still good. Kind of a realistic end of the world scenario, I think there would be more anarchy, but just the individual people's actions were sad and scary. It gave you this sense that the end was so ominous and looking, like watching a documentary about it really happening or something.

Anyways, I googled it, it says the angels are down with me and are sending their approval or something of the sort.

Edit: I came across this creepy dude. If he is around when you see that number you are in danger.

bad-luck-brian-444.jpg

Last edited:
[(7+13)^2]+[(9^2)-37]

I hate to break it to you TS but you are going to die sometime in April of 2044. Start making your arrangements now

I have been seeing this multiple times lately, every day. I glance at the clock, it's 4:44. License plates. Phone numbers on billboards. Channel numbers. Today I laughed my ass off cause I walked through the kitchen, looked at the time, it was 4:44, then I played an old school galaga game, at the end of each game it does stats, and it said I killed 444 enemies. So I shut it off, started to watch TV, and this fucking Wendy's commercial is on- the "444" deal.

My skeptical side is lol, but part of me is like wtf. I actually typed 444 into the search function on Netflix, there's a 4:44 movie. Seems Willem Dafoe is in it. Might check it out.

This has been going on for about a week, the craziest example, a couple of days ago- was going through paperwork file, looked at my first son's birth certificate. Born November 10th. At what time? 4:44pm. Is this the matrix trolling me or wtf. Even once a day I would blow off, but the number is jumping in to my view multiple times a day. So weird.

You may appreciate this:

I have the same thing with clocks at 9:11

TS is now 404.

sixers_cover_ebook_300.jpg

Back