The Notorious One is coming up on the big 500

Strip or no strip......and still

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpeg

Conor's like that weasel kid in elementary who'd mess with everyone and talk a big game about kicking everyone's ass but soon as school was out he'd run to his dad in the parking lot for safety.

Ironic that he called Espinoza a weasel.

except he does knock everyone out or put a clinic on them in your beta sport and didnt actually get schooled until he went to a much more skilled and harder sport.

inb4 nate gif - he beat the shit outta nate for 2 fights and got beat by gassing himself hitting the zombie.
it shows how pathetic your sport is that homer can actually do well with his stand and get hit tactics.

except he does knock everyone out or put a clinic on them in your beta sport and didnt actually get schooled until he went to a much more skilled and harder sport.

inb4 nate gif - he beat the shit outta nate for 2 fights and got beat by gassing himself hitting the zombie.
it shows how pathetic your sport is that homer can actually do well with his stand and get hit tactics.

so he really gassed in less than 2 rounds, against a guy with no fight camp?

what a hero

500 days of Dana lugging around smoke and mirrors and Conor is a ghost champion. Him and Dana created it.

Conor Jacob Marley McGregor.
An educated man! “Insert doc Holliday gif here”

Didnt he gas in two rounds? Thats what you said isnt it? Why so defensive?

No risk of cardiac arrest here i got great cardio

im not defensive lol, definitely not of this amateur sport but i do find it funny how this sport has one good thing happen to it in several years and everyone shts on him - like they want it to stay in the amateur bracket or something....

pretty sure he went into that fight on very short notice with next to no training due to media and carried 20lbs over what he was expecting to.
threw bombs for 8mins straight against a guy naturally bigger and with such few brain cells that there wasnt much to bounce off the skull therefore he literally did the homer strategy.

McG is the Champ Champ. He could give zero fucks what you bitter haters think.

Most fucked up fanbase ever. And it’s not even close to being close. You jokers are actually happy that he is in his prime but doesn’t fight. You’re proud that he’s never defended a belt. You’re content that he’s made a lot of money.

If you don’t have a problem with that. Why the fuck would I worry about it. I don’t want to see him fight either.

I just wish you burn outs would stop making 50 threads a day about this joker.

giphy.gif

500 days?

Let's be real, fe fought Floyd, that was a big deal for combat sports
and a lot of things to prepare, media, etc...

Back