The North Korean threat explained simply to doves, the unaware, and the anti-war crowd

S

SouthoftheAndes

It says a lot when Vox (which regularly bashes Trump) is understanding that we must confront North Korea.

It also says a lot when the

Huffington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Fox News
BBC
Al Jazeera
Russia Today
Dainik Jagran
Jerusalem Post
Le Figaro

all can agree that Kim is a mad man and that North Korea is very dangerous and something MUST be done.

This simple video explains why North Korea becoming more powerful and the USA (or China or Russia or nobody) doing anything about it is bad. And how it will effectively destroy the US alliance with Japan and South Korea and likely trigger an arms race and nuclear proliferation across the world.

This is clearly not another Iraq war. This is logical

You should watch 'The Sandlot'. Then picture the dog as North Korea.

You should watch 'The Sandlot'. Then picture the dog as North Korea.
iu

The ball is the nuke

Also, they were part of the axis of evil. I mean, it's in the name!!!

It says a lot when Vox (which regularly bashes Trump) is understanding that we must confront North Korea.

Huffington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Fox News
BBC
Al Jazeera
Russia Today
Dainik Jagran
Jerusalem Post
Le Figaro

all can agree that Kim is a mad man and that North Korea is very dangerous and something MUST be done.
They always agree on warmongering though
They also agreed that bombing Syria was the greatest thing Trump has done

Don't see him as a "madman" or crazy. And despite what our leaders say, they don't either. If they did, we would of acted years ago. He's doing what you would expect a paranoid dictator in his position to do.

They always agree on warmongering though
They also agreed that bombing Syria was the greatest thing Trump has done

TS does, too. After all,

1) bombing Syria is 'alpha', which is an important leitmotif in TS' posts
2) Netanyahu does it, too

Huffington Post
CNN
MSNBC
Fox News
BBC
Al Jazeera
Russia Today
Dainik Jagran
Jerusalem Post
Le Figaro

This simple video explains why North Korea becoming more powerful and the USA (or China or Russia or nobody) doing anything about it is bad. And how it will effectively destroy the US alliance with Japan and South Korea and likely trigger an arms race and nuclear proliferation across the world.

This is clearly not another Iraq war. This is logical

How is it logical to use military force with NK, when all we have to do to collapse the regime is to get China to stop feeding them.

North Korea can not feed itself.

Oh, wait. I forgot. Boeing, lockheed Martin and Raytheon don't make money that way.

How is it logical to use military force with NK, when all we have to do to collapse the regime is to get China to stop feeding them.

North Korea can not feed itself.

Oh, wait. I forgot. Boeing, lockheed Martin and Raytheon don't make money that way.

Normally I might agree with you. However, I doubt you know the situation more than so many different unrelated experts and parties. Not everyone is on the payroll of American defense contractors. There is literally intelligence agencies and independent research organizations that realize this situation isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

Unless you believe everyone is 'in on it' in which case you might as well deny climate change.

Normally I might agree with you. However, I doubt you know the situation more than so many different unrelated experts and parties. Not everyone is on the payroll of American defense contractors. There is literally intelligence agencies and independent research organizations that realize this situation isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

Unless you believe everyone is 'in on it' in which case you might as well deny climate change.

Their are plenty of experts who don't believe that US military power is a solution to the NK problem.

Back