The night I thought the world was going to end

the world will never end as long as im alive.

so probably tomorrow.

the world will never end as long as im alive.

so probably tomorrow.

i didn't give a shit to read any of the crap the TS wrote about the world ending an he was crying something or another about a nuke hitting his house because jets flew over it, but @DynamicLoosener what if your busy taking a dump an you forget?
Personally you might when your engaged on the toilet. That i find to be an important question

Wooooow, I havent been as high as you are when you wrote that in years. Good times.

I read buddy peg and dirt road and then was all like :eek:

Whoever you are, why did you reactivate this alt account? It's lame.

Was gonna read your story but it took too many trips to the dictionary, so i got tired and quit. Sorry.

Anyway, what happened?

the world actually did end and you're not really 'here'.

igqizS1.gif

I was thirteen and fairly dumb in hindsight.

My buddy and I were coming back from our friends house. He lived a few neighborhoods over. We all lived on the edge of town. The easiest way to get back home was to take a dirt road that bordered the neighborhood.

I was on the back pegs of my buddy's bike. It was already dark out, probably ten pm.

At the time, I was deep into secret societies, paranormal stuff, and UFO sightings. I mean, I was all in.

So as we're headed down this dirt road, we happen to look up. And we see these three lights maybe the size of cars zipping in a circle around the neighborhood, about 300 or 400ft above. They are moving way faster than any plane or helicopter could go. And they're moving in perfect unison and geometry. So of course, we think this is it, this is the alien invasion.

My buddy asks what they are. I tell em straight it's aliens of Russian bombers. He starts hauling ass down this haggard dirt road with me on the back pegs.

He's going like twenty miles an hour. And he keeps going that fast the entire way back to my house, probably a mile. Then I jump off and he's gone down the road.

I run inside and put my head phones in and start listening to Green Day, rocking back and forth.

Of course nothing happened and the lights weren't ufos. But I swear I really did think it was all over.
On a scale of 1 to 11, how stoned were you?

When I was in Afghanstan I was at ECP(Entry Control Point) guard with a fellow soldier. It was about 4 am so obviously the sun wasnt out yet. We both look up at the sky and see what looks like a huge dustcloud, im talking mountainous. Whatever it was looked like it was coming straight towards us and the closer it got it looked more and more like a big ass plane or something. Eventually it faded away and we were baffled, we chalked it up to us being tired and imagining a dustcloud was something else. I swear it looked like some big ass ship or something was gonna land on us.

The day I thought the world would end? November 8, 2016.

When it didn't, January 20, 2017.

When it didn't....soon.

Back