The Next Nation to Dominate UFC!

BS.

Berbers existed b4 the Arabs...Arabs are a "recent" race.

Berbers are more than 4,500 yrs old.
Hahahahahaha yeah ok I believe you. Arabs are Ishmael descendants mate. When was Ishmael born?

Elias Boudegzdame! (23 year old)

What a win!!!!

UFC needs to sign this guy now!

Regularly? Come on mate!

Yeah, pretty damn regularly. I don’t have stats, but when it happens I’m never surprised. Saki got tko his first pro fight, nearly got ko by a chode his second fight, and got kod by a relatively raw and untalented fighter in his 3rd. Kickboxing accolades mean much less than they’re given credit for.

Yeah, pretty damn regularly. I don’t have stats, but when it happens I’m never surprised. Saki got tko his first pro fight, nearly got ko by a chode his second fight, and got kod by a relatively raw and untalented fighter in his 3rd. Kickboxing accolades mean much less than they’re given credit for.
1 50 year old legendary kickboxer doesn't define an entire sport

&&&&&& this monster is making his UFC debut this Sunday!

1 50 year old legendary kickboxer doesn't define an entire sport
You’re right. I didn’t say he did. It is, however, a good and recent example. Saki was a premier kickboxer and one of the goats. He faced cans in mma and was devastated.

You’re right. I didn’t say he did. It is, however, a good and recent example. Saki was a premier kickboxer and one of the goats. He faced cans in mma and was devastated.
The man lost his youth. Wish guys like him would retire before hurting their legacy

Hahahahahaha yeah ok I believe you. Arabs are Ishmael descendants mate. When was Ishmael born?
Hey, "The first written attestation of the ethnonym Arab occurs in an Assyrian inscription of 853 BC"

while: "The Maghreb region in northwestern Africa is believed to have been inhabited by Berbers from at least 10,000 BC"

Trump isn't allowing them in
Thank God. Who needs a group of people that believe a man who married a six year old, fucked a 9 year old, and said it's okay to marry your cousin, is the prophet of God?
Disgusting culture

I just found out that the first Moroccan MMA martial artist to make it to the UFC is set to make his debut this Sunday against Vitor Miranda. His name is Abubakr Azaitar so let's hope he does well so more Moroccans become interested in the UFC!

He's German.. was born in Germany

Hey, "The first written attestation of the ethnonym Arab occurs in an Assyrian inscription of 853 BC"

while: "The Maghreb region in northwestern Africa is believed to have been inhabited by Berbers from at least 10,000 BC"
We can do this all day. Berbers are arabs 100%

Has Morocco ever had a top 10 fighter in any division ever? Let's slow down with the "domination" talk.

Thank God. Who needs a group of people that believe a man who married a six year old, fucked a 9 year old, and said it's okay to marry your cousin, is the prophet of God?
Disgusting culture
Hello! Mary was 10 when she married Joseph who was a 90 year old lol
Also, are you saying that Mohammed's message was to tell people to marry their cousins? Where did he say that?
I hope you're not one of those who sleep with their sisters and mothers and sing for jesus on Sundays

Well Gokhan Saki was a Kickboxer too...now on his way to becoming UFC Champ. #UFCLevel

... On his way to go out of the UFC when his record becomes 1-3.

The next nation to dominate the UFC.... Nabi Haraiuly

I figured it would be a buncha boring wrestlers from some former soviet shithole. But apparently its a buncha kickboxers with no TDD.

{<huh}<{RoseRun}>

arab-arabic-beauty-eyes-Favim.com-3062808.jpg

I'm not sure about UFC, but they can most certainly dominate my <MaryseShutIt>

Back