The Next Nation to Dominate UFC!

Don't be scared homie
I discuss religion and politics all day on twitter. The few times I mentioned Islam on these forums, I got banned. There is no freedom of speech in these forums. We, sherdoggers, need to join together and demand more rights

We have a winner ladies & gentlemen!
Moroccans are badasses! Why doesn't the UFC look for talent there is beyond me!

They need to come to America and take a fight for two. Get some recognition in the UFC’s back yard. Get a couple wins. The UFC will see where they are from and then will start looking there.

They need to come to America and take a fight for two. Get some recognition in the UFC’s back yard. Get a couple wins. The UFC will see where they are from and then will start looking there.
Trump isn't allowing them in

I discuss religion and politics all day on twitter. The few times I mentioned Islam on these forums, I got banned. There is no freedom of speech in these forums. We, sherdoggers, need to join together and demand more rights

There's nothing in the rules... but yeah. Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

The Nation of Domination

tumblr_mdnjyed9S01r324lio10_r1_250.gif

Somebody needs to tell him to do a dna test so he can realize he's actually not ethnically Moroccan. The Moroccan dude is more pale than the Dutch guy hahahah, oh please.

Somebody needs to tell him to do a dna test so he can realize he's actually not ethnically Moroccan. The Moroccan dude is more pale than the Dutch guy hahahah, oh please.
Arabs come in different skin tones. Those who spend more time in the sun tend to have darker skin complexion

You should travel a lil bit...

No one is going to displace America as the overall best best at producing MMA fighters anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint you TS.

As a side note, I'm not saying that because I'm American. I actually root for Brazil and Japan most.

Arabs come in different skin tones. Those who spend more time in the sun tend to have darker skin complexion

"Arabs" come in different skin tones because it's not an ethnicity, it's more a cultural identity like latinos or hispanics & just like hispanics Arabs are mixed. The pale Moroccans are due to European invasions & the pale arabs in the levant region are mixed with European & Turks from invasions as well. The original Arabs were brown as alot of them are today.

"Arabs" come in different skin tones because it's not an ethnicity, it's more a cultural identity like latinos or hispanics & just like hispanics Arabs are mixed. The pale Moroccans are due to European invasions & the pale arabs in the levant region are mixed with European & Turks from invasions as well. The original Arabs were brown as alot of them are today.
There´s no "original Arab" in North Africa, dude.

The tribes there were called "Moors" (Berbers today).

The Berbers invaded South Europe and stayed there during 7 centuries.

Actually, a study showed that the Berbers´DNA has similarities with some Nothern Europe tribes (IIRC Irish ones)

Actually, a study showed that the Berbers´DNA has similarities with some Nothern Europe tribes (IIRC Irish ones)

Go look at dna results of people of North African ancestry, they're heavily mixed with the middle east, Europe, north africa & west africa. As i said, the entire region from North Africa all the way to Arabia are mixed race people.

^^ As you can see, heavily mixed. If the girl above was 90+% North African she wouldn't be so pale or able to pass for European.

It is an ethnicity. Arab Genes are superior so the few times they mixed with other nations, they still managed to preserve their genetic identity

Go look at dna results of people of North African ancestry, they're heavily mixed with the middle east, Europe, north africa & west africa. As i said, the entire region from North Africa all the way to Arabia are mixed race people.

^^ As you can see, heavily mixed. If the girl above was 90+% North African she wouldn't be so pale or able to pass for European.

Im afraid you´re completely clueless..

North African people, TODAY, are mainly composed of TWO kinds of tribes: Berbers & Arabs.

Berbers are native people, and have nuthin to do with Middle-East tribes. Arabs invaded this part of Africa some 13 centuries ago.

Berbers & Arabs´ DNA are completely different... Got it?

The moors/berber are an Arab tribe that lost communications with the other arab tribes who lived in the Arabic peninsula. After generations of losing contact, they thought they had their separate identity but a simple eye test confirms my theory; they look no different than any other Arab

Back