The Next Level in Ground Fighting

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know you people think your combat sports are the shit. You're wrong.

Get ready for traditional ground fighting.

When you need to pass closed guard but your posture is broken, make sure you post a hand on the floor to help you balance as you walk a foot around to their head.

Silat is awesome. I think you're going to start seeing some of it in the UFC really soon.

Check out the omoplata entry they start with:

The turtle guard sweep at 34s is money.

I'll see your TMA crappling and raise you a

^ You know it is legit when they repeatedly demonstrate the groin shot in rhythmic fashion. Thanks to their roshambo training, Hapkido black belts have a more devastating armbar, performed by using their nuts as the fulcrum.

o fuck this got to be the worst arm bar/escape Ive seen in my entire life.

though, that silat stuff, fuck yeah!

Make it a game. Get your friends to watch tma crappling vids and take a shot of whiskey every time they say "groin".

I know you people think your combat sports are the shit. You're wrong.

Get ready for traditional ground fighting.

That leg lock from the person crossing his legs during the back take is legit.

But the problem is that he is not even attempting to defend the RNC.

He will sleep before the other guy tapped to the leg lock.

The TMA crowd believes that if you tuck your chin, people can't choke you.

To be fair, I remember one Gracie breakdown when Rener was talking about a rnc that happened in the ufc, he was taking about what the fighter getting choked should've done, the choker was crossing his ankles, Rener and Ryron talked about the ankle lock as a defense and even went as far and showed the move, stating that the defender should ve been able to break the ankle before the choke happened. first time i lol'd at their technique, it really surprised me, no ufc fighter is going to tap out from that ankle lock, specially if the have the rnc locked, they fighting for money with a ton of adrenaline going on, they feel the ankle broken, if it happens, after they finish the choke.

To be fair, I remember one Gracie breakdown when Rener was talking about a rnc that happened in the ufc, he was taking about what the fighter getting choked should've done, the choker was crossing his ankles, Rener and Ryron talked about the ankle lock as a defense and even went as far and showed the move, stating that the defender should be able to break the ankle before the choke happenes. first time i lol'd at their, it really surprise me, no ufc fighter is going to tap out from that ankle lock, specially if the have the rnc locked, they fighting for money with a ton of adrenaline going on, they feel the ankle broken, if it happens, after they finish the choke.

If a dog is biting your arm, you can't make it let go by pinching it.

To be fair, I remember one Gracie breakdown when Rener was talking about a rnc that happened in the ufc, he was taking about what the fighter getting choked should've done, the choker was crossing his ankles, Rener and Ryron talked about the ankle lock as a defense and even went as far and showed the move, stating that the defender should ve been able to break the ankle before the choke happened. first time i lol'd at their technique, it really surprised me, no ufc fighter is going to tap out from that ankle lock, specially if the have the rnc locked, they fighting for money with a ton of adrenaline going on, they feel the ankle broken, if it happens, after they finish the choke.

Was he at least trying to defend the choke by holding the wrist or the arm doing the RNC?

Was he at least trying to defend the choke by holding the wrist or the arm doing the RNC?

It was Fully locked, it was not a situation where he had a sit beat or some other back control...

Does silat have the lugnut though?

It was Fully locked, it was not a situation where he had a sit beat or some other back control...

You know, I never thought that move was a real submission that anyone expected to get. I always thought it was a training tool to teach people where to put their feet in back mount.

You know, I never thought that move was a real submission that anyone expected to get. I always thought it was a training tool to teach people where to put their feet in back mount.

I always do that sub but I will defend the RNC as well.

OMG stop Ima dying over here

It's legit, hurts like hell, ain't no way it's so typing from finishing the RNC if its fully locked hand behind the head.

Back