Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
during the time of the internet the greatest fighter of all time has been:

Roy Jones Jr.
Oscar De La Hoya
Manny Pacquiao and now
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I predict here and now the next "Greatest Fighter of All Time" will be ..............

Deontay Wilder!!

Roy Jones Jr.
Oscar De La Hoya
Manny Pacquiao and now
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I predict here and now the next "Greatest Fighter of All Time" will be ..............

Deontay Wilder!!

If he KO's Wlad soon and dominated for another 5-6 years at least, then maybe. Until pass me that good shit.

Roy Jones Jr.
Oscar De La Hoya
Manny Pacquiao and now
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Deontay Wilder!!

Who necks?

WHO NECKS??!

The true heir apparent as the next fighter of the decade and ATG is Andre Ward... He's the only viable ATG emerging in my book.

Agreed; but he has little crossover appeal.
As for Wilder, anyone pushed so slowly always has that accident waiting to happen aura.

I started this thread 3 years ago and want to see opinions today. Who is this year's Greatest Of All Time du jour?

I dont ever rember Oscar being mentioned. Its clear he's lost every big fight he's ever had. All against Hall of Famers but still.

Ward would be the next guy if he steps up his fight frequency.

Roy Jones Jr.
Oscar De La Hoya
Manny Pacquiao and now
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Deontay Wilder!!
i predict your IQ score is a single digit..

GGG or Lomanchenko seem like the most likely choices, based on how people react to their wins.

I started this thread 3 years ago and want to see opinions today. Who is this year's Greatest Of All Time du jour?

Why would you dig up a 3 year old thread where you thought Deontay Wilder would be the greatest fighter of his generation?
I'd have thought leaving something like that buried 3 years ago would have been your best option.

My point is to make fun that every few years a current popular boxer is crowned "The Greatest of All Time". . . . until the next time.

Agreed; but he has little crossover appeal.
As for Wilder, anyone pushed so slowly always has that accident waiting to happen aura.

I think we'll find out why he's being pushed so slowly when he fights a worthy opponent. His team don't seem to have much confidence in him otherwise he'd be in the mix with the with the top heavies rather than looking at fighting average fighters with 'impressive' records

Back