The next fox card is a perfect example of what the UFC has become

I have no idea what you all are going on about. It's a good card. 8/10 IMO which is the best FOX has had in years.

I'm going to the gym today so I'll be ready in two days. Hit me up Dana.

Main event

You wanna be successful in MMA? don't worry abt winning, be like lil Heathen and lose 13 times in the UFC, never be close to a title shot only to get the main event on a Fox card. All you gotta do is stand and bang. Go shot for shot....How do you think the guy Cowboy fought last night got in the main event? Just Bleed!

Co-main

be a girl and you'll get on the main card in the UFC

3rd Fight

They had no choice but to put OSP vs Lafiti on the main card...205 is so shit the winner is fighting for the title lmao Someone needs to know who he is...If you can make 205 rn you're close to a title shot....

4th fight

Be like Mike Perry....talk shit and bang...just bleed.

how to be a UFC fighter 2k18

I have no problem of shitty cards while they are free.
Though IMO Shitty cards should be on FS1, good cards on Fox and stacked ones on PPV.

My problem is when they charge 60 bucks for a shitty card with a good Main.
This is not boxing.
If you are making a PPV, make good cards.

Do it like Perry and get your girlfriend to make multiple accounts on Sherdog. Never fails.

I have plans, so not worried about it at all.
The product has dropped off, there is no need to watch everything they put out.
Furthermore there is great MMA outside of the UFC.

this isn't wwe?

you have a just bleed guy in the main event

girls fighting in the co-main

and mike perry

When is CM Punk fighting again?
Shitting on Mike Perry = casual.

Nothing personal, kid.

Main event

You wanna be successful in MMA? don't worry abt winning, be like lil Heathen and lose 13 times in the UFC, never be close to a title shot only to get the main event on a Fox card. All you gotta do is stand and bang. Go shot for shot....How do you think the guy Cowboy fought last night got in the main event? Just Bleed!

Co-main

be a girl and you'll get on the main card in the UFC

3rd Fight

They had no choice but to put OSP vs Lafiti on the main card...205 is so shit the winner is fighting for the title lmao Someone needs to know who he is...If you can make 205 rn you're close to a title shot....

4th fight

Be like Mike Perry....talk shit and bang...just bleed.

how to be a UFC fighter 2k18
osp is a beast

It's a decent free card if you're a big fan of MMA. If I were a casual I wouldn't give two shits about it, which IMO is not what you want for a FOX card.

What is wrong with the card? You want Tito vs Chuck 4 times? Go rent a vhs you cunt

No matter how you bend it, I’m still seeing lots of great fights and exciting matchups, and in the end that’s all that matters. As long as I’m seeing that, I don’t give a rats ass about who did what and when or why he/she did it. I’m a fan of MMA, and there’s a whole lot of awesome MMA everywhere in the world today, especially in the UFC.

Of all the cards of this month to complain about, you pick this one? Lol this is the best card of the month and has plenty of interesting fights on it, or reasons for fighters to be where they are on the card.

Personally, as a free card, this is a good one imo. I’d be ok if more cards that were free were like this one.

N00B detected

the same was said about the last two UFC cards and they've both been fire (Perth and Austin)
I

1. The card is headlined by ranked fighters, and
2. It's on free TV.

If you're not interested,

tenor.gif

It's a garbage card. Zero interest to watch it. It's way too late for me to stay up all night to watch it, they should stop putting all the cards in America. If the UFC doesn't give a damn about Europeans, I don't give a damn about the UFC.

Back