The next fox card is a perfect example of what the UFC has become

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Main event

You wanna be successful in MMA? don't worry abt winning, be like lil Heathen and lose 13 times in the UFC, never be close to a title shot only to get the main event on a Fox card. All you gotta do is stand and bang. Go shot for shot....How do you think the guy Cowboy fought last night got in the main event? Just Bleed!

Co-main

be a girl and you'll get on the main card in the UFC

3rd Fight

They had no choice but to put OSP vs Lafiti on the main card...205 is so shit the winner is fighting for the title lmao Someone needs to know who he is...If you can make 205 rn you're close to a title shot....

4th fight

Be like Mike Perry....talk shit and bang...just bleed.

how to be a UFC fighter 2k18

This is nothing new cards have been watered down for a while now

im honestly surprised they're selling these garbo cards as of late

at this point im inclined to believe UFC has developed a bit of a cult following like the wwe no matter how shit the product they'll still tune and buy in

Main event

You wanna be successful in MMA? don't worry abt winning, be like lil Heathen and lose 13 times in the UFC, never be close to a title shot only to get the main event on a Fox card. All you gotta do is stand and bang. Go shot for shot....How do you think the guy Cowboy fought last night got in the main event? Just Bleed!

Co-main

3rd Fight

They had no choice but to put OSP vs Lafiti on the main card...205 is so shit the winner is fighting for the title lmao Someone needs to know who he is...If you can make 205 rn you're close to a title shot....

4th fight

It's the same amount of characters to write 2018 as 2k18; why have people continued to use that "shortcut" since 2010?

It's on fox so idgaf. If that was a PPV I just wouldn't buy it. Why complain?

to be fair, I think Stephens Vs Emmett will be fckng awesome.

Let me bang bro!

Main event

Co-main

3rd Fight

4th fight

Lmao casual fan detected..

little heathen is streaking right now and pushing for a titleand is a fan favorite for his style and agression..good idea to have in him in the main event..good view grabber.

Ill ignore the wmma comment as its just more insecure sherdog sexists paranoia

OSP has been a stable in the ufc lhw division for awhile people know who he is..besides you...he lasted 5 rounds with jon jones..the all time great cheater lol..

And mike perry for all the shit he talks has a pretty good highlight reel.. so again free card..good view grabber..

Your just not a serious fan..or you dont understand like most of the people on here this isnt wwe..were the most popular guys fight ever week and ppv..

Are you guys being forced to watch these "shit" events?

I'm assuming you're all adults. You can make your own decisions, don't like it don't watch it.

There are events that i have no interest in watching and so I don't watch them. This isn't anything new in MMA or sports in general.
Pride was the same way, UFC 5, 8, and 10 years ago was the same way.
Exciting sells, more viewers, more money, keeps the sport moving forward. It's not hard to understand guys.

It's on fox so idgaf. If that was a PPV I just wouldn't buy it. Why complain?

why complain? smh

you're a sheep

They could put any two bums out there and you'd watch lol Do as you're told, Son...or as Dana tells you

Lmao casual fan detected..

little heathen is streaking right now and pushing for a titleand is a fan favorite for his style and agression..good idea to have in him in the main event..good view grabber.

Ill ignore the wmma comment as its just more insecure sherdog sexists paranoia

OSP has been a stable in the ufc lhw division for awhile people know who he is..besides you...he lasted 5 rounds with jon jones..the all time great cheater lol..

And mike perry for all the shit he talks has a pretty good highlight reel.. so again free card..good view grabber..

Your just not a serious fan..or you dont understand like most of the people on here this isnt wwe..were the most popular guys fight ever week and ppv..

this isn't wwe?

you have a just bleed guy in the main event

girls fighting in the co-main

and mike perry

When is CM Punk fighting again?

I can’t defend that card. I like all of those fights too but you look at that card it’s like.... that’s it?

why complain? smh

you're a sheep

They could put any two bums out there and you'd watch lol Do as you're told

Don't watch then, guy. It's not that hard. I enjoy watching MMA even if it's not ranked fighters - sue me.

this isn't wwe?

you have a just bleed guy in the main event

girls fighting in the co-main

and mike perry

When is CM Punk fighting again?

??? You countered nothing and just repeated what i said.. very intelligent lol

Now i remember you your the same goof i argued about bellators hw division about..you make shit threads

Back