The next 3 UFC event are so bad that if...

oh yeah fair enough, and to be fair to you, I think that's the first time his chin has really been tested, so he may have a glass one for all I know too

I hope to see him climb the ladder in 2018 though, but the kid needs to be more active, 10 months since the elkins fight, id have wanted to get back in quick after that

He's the real deal for sure, probably a top 5 level fighter already, and screwing up a fight where he was better everywhere hopefully caused him to reflect and improve his mindset.

I completely agree that he needs to be more active though. He only fought once in 2016, once in 2017, and at least he's fighting early in 2018. Fighting so infrequently is a great way to blow your prime years.

He's the real deal for sure, probably a top 5 level fighter already, and screwing up a fight where he was better everywhere hopefully caused him to reflect and improve his mindset.

I completely agree that he needs to be more active though. He only fought once in 2016, once in 2017, and at least he's fighting early in 2018. Fighting so infrequently is a great way to blow your prime years.

yeah you've just gotta hope he has been training hard if not fighting during 16-17

They aren't great but then again fight night cards with jacare Brunson and machida are pretty good

I'll still watch em

All of em

And enjoy it accordingly because guess what
I'm a real fan
HEY! That's enough! I don't work my ass of all week to see strife in the house when I come home.

Back