The New LHW GOAT

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Volkan-Oezdemir.jpg

Jones' departure just sped up the inevitable.

peanut head will never be goat, goats don't get neck cranked, (by a dude named Kelly no less).

Last edited:
yeah i dont know who that guys is and im not tineye ing it lol

Volkan was rear-naked choked in Bellator by Kelly Anundson.That's the main reason I'm withholding excitement on Volkan's ability to take on the top 2 fighters of the division and get the belt.His striking is out of this world though.Hopefully,he has improved tremendously where he can keep it standing.

I don't remember him being built that powerfully. Great lighting or editing?
I believe he said he hasn't lifted in a year, so it's probably a pic from last year. That and the lightning probably.

Volkan was rear-naked choked in Bellator by Kelly Anundson.That's the main reason I'm withholding excitement on Volkan's ability to take on the top 2 fighters of the division and get the belt.His striking is out of this world though.Hopefully,he has improved tremendously where he can keep it standing.
That's why I really want to see him versus a wrestler. If he loses then he wouldn't have been able to beat DC or Jones anyway, so a loss isn't that big in the grand scheme. What stinks is that the only grappler left in the UFC LHW is DC (cuz of the Jones suspension), so for Volkan to face a wrestler he'll have to jump in the deep end.

If Weidman moves up to LHW then him versus Volkan will be a good test. Though DC is a world above Weidman wrestling wise imo.

Maybe Cain and DC will switch places <45>

3333439ff006.gif

The Wizard of Oez
Man, I'm not even sure what finished him. It looks like he just bitch threw him to the ground so hard it stunned him and then finished him with the first follow-up hammerfist. Just pure gorilla strength. Reminds a little of Tim Boetsch's debut.

Edit...after looking again, I suspect he really hurt him with those two shots from the fence right before he went berzerker.

Since Jon will be forcibly retired soon...there is only one answer.

i

Steroid abuse falls on deaf ears.

Man, I'm not even sure what finished him. It looks like he just bitch threw him to the ground so hard it stunned him and then finished him with the first follow-up hammerfist. Just pure gorilla strength. Reminds a little of Tim Boetsch's debut.

Left hand behind the ear stunned him.

Back