The New Lego Millenium Falcon

Bro, fuck the inlaws and their furniture. This is the lego Millennium Falcon we're talking about

I'm not sure fucking furniture would end well for you, didn't end well for the fence guy anyway.

How much bigger/more pieces that the big Death Star?

My 8 year old daughter does lego, so I'm always in the lego store. I consder lego like books, we buy her as many as she wants as long as she finishes the last one.
Please adopt me.

The current Death Star is 4000 bricks; they re-released it recently with an extra 200 pieces. This falcon is over 7500 bricks, so very close to twice as many as The Death Star. You have to keep in mind though that The Death Star is a sphere and is in many ways easier to display because it takes up less flat area. The Falcon's footprint is massive.

$7000.

Probably $7-800 USD

thinking-about-money.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm....Divide by5 and carry the two....ok, im getting one!

Please adopt me.

The current Death Star is 4000 bricks; they re-released it recently with an extra 200 pieces. This falcon is over 7500 bricks, so very close to twice as many as The Death Star. You have to keep in mind though that The Death Star is a sphere and is in many ways easier to display because it takes up less flat area. The Falcon's footprint is massive.

I just got the kid the Superhero highschool. Its around 900 bricks and is the biggest set she has thus far. She usually goes for those $25-50 sets. I think its good for brain dev or something, lol not sure what but it seems like a good things fro kids to do.

I thought a monster size like 5K bricks Minis Tirith, the city from the RoTK.

Any lego set over $300 increases in value significantly once discontinued. With the prices of the $500+ sets doubling or quadrupling over just a couple years.

The last falcon of this size sold for $500, it's now around $4500 unopened (until this was announced).

Christ, this is gonna run me $1000 Canadabux :eek:

What a set though ! I hope they include a Lando and Nien Nunb.

tumblr_nzgjow8lk41tbcweeo1_r1_400.gif

Any lego set over $300 increases in value significantly once discontinued. With the prices of the $500+ sets doubling or quadrupling over just a couple years.

The last falcon of this size sold for $500, it's now around $4500 unopened (until this was announced).

So if I buy this set, is it guaranteed that it will be worth more down the line? If not, why don't scalpers just buy multiple sets? Also can everyone get their hands on it or is it like limited edition.

I bought the Fallout 3 Pip Boy edition when it came out and they said those were going to be limited but they just kept producing them lol. Don't really care though, just wanted the Pip Boy.

Last edited:

The Death Star is an exception, but only because it's stayed in print for so long and has been continuously available since its release. Every other UCS that's been retired is worth significantly more in the aftermarket, and this one will be as well once it's retired.

The Death Star is an exception, but only because it's stayed in print for so long and has been continuously available since its release. Every other UCS that's been retired is worth significantly more in the aftermarket, and this one will be as well once it's retired.

How are you so sure it won't go the route of the Death Star though? Also, what stops scalpers from buying like 20 of them?

No one has it; Lego haven't even officially announced it's The Falcon yet, let alone released one.

There's a ton of customs out there that are truly amazing though. Marshal Banana's is legendary in autistic Lego nerd circles.

I have the urge to take a sledgehammer to that thing for some reason...

The original in the box sells for a high price on Amazon.

I'd imagine buying this and holding onto to it for a bit of time might show similar results.

while i always stuck to pirate ships and castles, I would make an exception for this

Back