The New 100 Burpee Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full 100 5:05 Damnit I will break the 5:00. I want my SOCKS!

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51043834">Burpees5:05</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=51043834,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=51043834,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/></object>

I just finished this beast. My time was 5:20 and I weigh 185lbs.

Ranked 28 Woo WOo! Its been a long time since I've tried. Maybe I'll try soon and see if I've improved!

I just did this again having not done this is a long while. I wanted to see where my fitness was up to. I got 8 mins, 48 secs. My best ever time was 7 mins 12 secs but that was about 2 years back and I was weighing 144lbs at that time, I'm now about 162lbs after changing my routine up and adding more lifting days and eating more.

So it's about what I expected. This is reminder to everyone that you should do this every so often to see where you are up to.

100 burpees is crazy! I thought my conditioning was decent but according to this challenge, it's definitely not good enough. My legs just could not hold up. I had to do them in sets with about 30-60 sec breaks - 40, 20, 10, 10, 10, 10. The time isn't even worth mentioning. My goal is just going to be to finish without taking breaks.

If this thread is still be updated you can add me to the list! I did 100 burpees in 10:20. I got 9:59 the next day but didn't feel like I jumped high enough for it to count. First goal is to get under 9 minutes.

EDIT : Oh yea I'm under 200 @ 180lbs

This exercise should come with a disclaimer that it will tear up your lawn if done on grass.

Did my first 100 set of burpees today, took me 11:21 but I was doing them on 3 minutes on 1 minute off cycles.

Did my first 100 set of burpees today, took me 11:21 but I was doing them on 3 minutes on 1 minute off cycles.

How many burpees do you do on a given day? I saw where you said you were about to do a few hundred burpees in Mayberry.

Ok, i just did 100. Never done a burpee before in my life, and i did it to start my conditioning training - i haven't done that either ;)

I'm under 200 lbs@ 85 Kg, and i did mine in 16:33. 10*10 with rest in between... first goal is to get under 15 mins.

I did 40 today after a heavy workout today and I almost threw up. Once I can do 100 after training I'll try this challenge.

omg i thought this was gunna be easy i almost died my time was 10:43 i want to get that down to at least 7 by the end of the summer ...damn that almost kiled me

I did 40 today after a heavy workout today and I almost threw up. Once I can do 100 after training I'll try this challenge.

dude and ur gunna do this after trainin haha i did it all energized lol and almost died man im in bad shape lol

edit* i also got a new time its 8:45 :) woo tht was fun

i know we're not doing this anymore but im probably going to keep updating mine lol when i get a lot better times.

My new time was 6:56 (maybe ill stop posting it but i was proud of this one :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back