The New 100 Burpee Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first, this was no fun...no fun at all! Was alot harder then I thought and point taken, have to do them alot more!

Well my time: 8:26 Below 200 pounds

Sonny, I'm around 150 pounds, so waaaay under the 200 pound limit.

vonanaka said:
First things first, this was no fun...no fun at all! Was alot harder then I thought and point taken, have to do them alot more!

Well my time: 8:26 Below 200 pounds

Dude, I nearly died my first time doing this. We all start somewhere.

Sonny said:

Very true, have to do them more, only thing there is to it. If I get a better time before 1 Januari, does that count?

Sonny said:

Hey, Sonny, my time was actually 6:14, typo

vonanaka said:
Very true, have to do them more, only thing there is to it. If I get a better time before 1 Januari, does that count?

Absolutely, I should've posted that, if you guys set a better time post it up and I will update the thread.

Brandon MacRea said:
Hey, Sonny, my time was actually 6:14, typo

Got it.

*Sips coffee waiting for first heavyweight entry.*

jeezus... another burpee challenge.. alright i'm in ... gonna be puking tonight.. allrightee..

would anyone be up for a car/truck pull challenge??

Sonny said:
*Sips coffee waiting for first heavyweight entry.*

Tomorrow or tuesday if i have time i'll get my 220lb ass into gear

Standard said:
Tomorrow or tuesday if i have time i'll get my 220lb ass into gear

Make sure you're listening to Rush when you do it.

Sonny said:
Make sure you're listening to Rush when you do it.

*Takes out the Hip*

*Puts in Rush*

accidently adds spirit of the west, says screw burpees

*goes out drinking*

I tried... I failed. at 27 burpees in 2 minutes I wanted to die. I'll get 100 by 1/1/07 though.

Ill giver a shot. We did 50 after our basketball conditioning, and that was absolute torture. I havent done any Hardcore conditioning in a couple months, but ill try and be the first 200+.

Just a comment about this great challenge. Ross mentioned this

It's not really possible to compare times for different people because everyone does Burpees differently especially the jump part. Those who jump higher are getting a better overall workout but will have higher times

Standard said:
*Takes out the Hip*

*Puts in Rush*

accidently adds spirit of the west, says screw burpees

*goes out drinking*
lol, im gonna crank "up to here" and try this tomorrow.

Brad Morris said:
6min 45 secs. Bodyweight 230 lbs
nice job

Biggiebrother said:
Just a comment about this great challenge. Ross mentioned this

It's not really possible to compare times for different people because everyone does Burpees differently especially the jump part. Those who jump higher are getting a better overall workout but will have higher times

Ross told me the same thing but I wanted to start this challenge to get some activity going here in the conditioning forum so I'm not too concerned about it. I'm going by the honour system here because realistically, people could just post any time they wanted and we all would never know the difference.

Brad Morris said:
6min 45 secs. Bodyweight 230 lbs

Thanks Brad. Also thanks for posting in the weight cutting thread.

What Ross mentioned is true, but we could always use this as the "PR Thread" of the Conditioning Forum... try and beat your own time, post your improvements, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back