The name of the pre-Zuffa UFC bald mascot.

th

They call him Seth.

Always thought it was originally suppose to resemble Rickson, but then they went with Royce.

Is the poster actually legit, or something someone just uploaded onto wikipedia? because I couldn't find it on the UFC site.
Yes it's legit, forgot when they stopped using it

The mascot was named "Ulti-Man" if I recall correctly... I remember because I rented a UFC game for the original Sony Playstation way back, and the Ulti-Man was a secret character in the game.

I'm pretty sure of this, though I may be wrong. If that poster is legit, awesome to see him back!

Edit: Did a quick search. Yep. Ulti Man. Here's a picture of him in that game:
1633291-ufc_funny__1_.jpg
Fuck I loved that game!!! Gary Goodridge was a savage

The mascot was named "Ulti-Man" if I recall correctly... I remember because I rented a UFC game for the original Sony Playstation way back, and the Ulti-Man was a secret character in the game.

I'm pretty sure of this, though I may be wrong. If that poster is legit, awesome to see him back!

Edit: Did a quick search. Yep. Ulti Man. Here's a picture of him in that game:
1633291-ufc_funny__1_.jpg
so did he beat Tito or not?

I sometimes wonder if Dana white has been genetically engineering himself to become the old school UFC mascot with the way he looks these days.

Holy necrobump batman...

It was sick when they brought back early UFC vibes for that Korean Zombie vs Yair 25th anniversary card with all the graphics and canvas

UFC_Fightnight_preview.jpeg

You know the guy.

1d52ffb351cd9389b4a9fba759cfd593.jpg
3fe503c3583d7cffeeeb606227c11f85.jpg

I remember seeing a more subdued version of the mascot around UFC 15 that coincided with the UFC trying to shed its bloodlust image.

I ask because he make a rare appearance on tonight's event poster.

UFC_on_FOX_Denver.jpg

Was he ever named? Story behind the image? People joke that he is supposed to be Bas but he predates Bas.
Good question.

How about Ufcie? Uffie?

Back