The name of the pre-Zuffa UFC bald mascot.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
You know the guy.

1d52ffb351cd9389b4a9fba759cfd593.jpg
3fe503c3583d7cffeeeb606227c11f85.jpg

I remember seeing a more subdued version of the mascot around UFC 15 that coincided with the UFC trying to shed its bloodlust image.

I ask because he make a rare appearance on tonight's event poster.

UFC_on_FOX_Denver.jpg

Was he ever named? Story behind the image? People joke that he is supposed to be Bas but he predates Bas.

must be pre usada ....gyno is out of control.....

Is the poster actually legit, or something someone just uploaded onto wikipedia? because I couldn't find it on the UFC site.

No idea, but its one of few posters I like. Love the mascot for some reason too

I used to think it was Dana White

It's not based on anyone. The logo has been around since UFC 1, which took place in Denver (along with UFC 2). They are using the logo again for that event because that event is in Denver, where it all began.

That logo is the fucking GOAT I fell in love with the sport back in 93 as an 8 year old and that logo is iconic to me

The mascot was named "Ulti-Man" if I recall correctly... I remember because I rented a UFC game for the original Sony Playstation way back, and the Ulti-Man was a secret character in the game.

I'm pretty sure of this, though I may be wrong. If that poster is legit, awesome to see him back!

Edit: Did a quick search. Yep. Ulti Man. Here's a picture of him in that game:
1633291-ufc_funny__1_.jpg

The mascot was named "Ulti-Man" if I recall correctly... I remember because I rented a UFC game for the original Sony Playstation way back, and the Ulti-Man was a secret character in the game.

I'm pretty sure of this, though I may be wrong. If that poster is legit, awesome to see him back!

Edit: Did a quick search. Yep. Ulti Man. Here's a picture of him in that game:
1633291-ufc_funny__1_.jpg
The Ultimant Fighter?

Funny thing is, it looked like GSP but I associate it with the Gold's Gym:

GCONAT24_3_z.png

Back