The movie Beauty and the Beauty just made me cry

TheLivingTr1bunal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am the man of all man and this movie made me cried. I just felt so bad for the beast. The guy did no wrong and some stupid witch damned him with a spell of looking like a hideous monster. He then finds belle but their love is being torned away by a dastardly duo name Gaston. This brutus oaf decides if he cant have belle then neither can the beast so he decides to shoot him. Too bad for him though since the bridge collapses and he dies.

That leaves the beast dead and me crying and so is belle. But it is in this moment that belle declares her love for him and the beast turns into a prince.

Now I just hope sissies dont see this movie because if a man who practices MMA and does 325 pounds bench press and has endless cardio can cry like a little sissy imagine who much of a sissy a sissy would look.

he kidnapped a woman and gave her Stockholm syndrome he also murdered a guy.

Can't wait for the sequel beast and the beast.

Beauty+and+the+beast_801e75_3743036.jpg

You guys are all a bunch of losers. You are trying to ruin a beautiful story but guess what it wont work. Customer reviewers have spoken and they LOVE this story.

I am the man of all man and this movie made me cried. I just felt so bad for the beast. The guy did no wrong and some stupid witch damned him with a spell of looking like a hideous monster. He then finds belle but their love is being torned away by a dastardly duo name Gaston. This brutus oaf decides if he cant have belle then neither can the beast so he decides to shoot him. Too bad for him though since the bridge collapses and he dies.

That leaves the beast dead and me crying and so is belle. But it is in this moment that belle declares her love for him and the beast turns into a prince.

Now I just hope sissies dont see this movie because if a man who practices MMA and does 325 pounds bench press and has endless cardio can cry like a little sissy imagine who much of a sissy a sissy would look.
Beauty and the Beauty - Great movie, lousy title.

Gaston literally did nothing wrong

He even risks his life to save Belle from the beast

Sure he is a flawed character who is very full of himself but deep down the guy had a heart of gold

Its funny cause the Prince was just as vain as Gaston was before he was turned into a beast

RIP Gaston

Back