"The Mountain" next to Sun Mingming

oberyn-martell-mountain.jpg

Every time I see this pic my eyes compare the Mountain's actor's hands to the guy that played Oberyn's head and my brain goes "this HAS to be fucking photoshopped" even though I know it isn't.

First guy definitely was the best. He looked like the closest relation to Sandor, plus older, meaner, and bigger. The newest guy looks far to young to be Sandors older brother, and he's not mean looking at all. Physically imposing sure but he doesn't look cruel.

That's because he is too young. The actor is 20 years younger. Bjornsson is only 25.

As most people have said, the first actor - Conan - seemed a perfect fit. Looked about the right age, looked like he had a cruel streak etc.

The second actor was a non-entity. I can't even remember his scenes...

As most people have said, the first actor - Conan - seemed a perfect fit. Looked about the right age, looked like he had a cruel streak etc.

The second actor was a non-entity. I can't even remember his scenes...

He was the one picking people for the torture with the rat and bucket. And he was also in the scene where Tywin tells one of his men that his cupbearer can read better than his soldier can.

That clip doesn't show him but I am damn sure he was in that scene.

Too bad there are whispers of bad blood between Conan Stevens and the Producers of GoT. He stated he was available and wanted to be back for seasons 3 and 4. But that's show business I guess.

Too bad there are whispers of bad blood between Conan Stevens and the Producers of GoT. He stated he was available and wanted to be back for seasons 3 and 4. But that's show business I guess.

The bad blood probably started with him. He left to play Azog's brother I think in The Hobbit movies prior to Peter Jackson (idiotically IMO) deciding to use CGI for both of those Orcs. Then he went over to Spartacus just to have his face sliced off:
i2jsooq7jes9o.gif

Which if I am right that starz and HBO are competitors ssssoooo....

Talk about shitty CG, and it sounds like he needs a better agent to manage his career.

Makes sense. Mountain is supposed to be the older brother. Now Hounds actor is 45 and Mountains 25.

True, but it could be argued that Hound is younger, but looks older because of his scar.

Season 2's Mountain was fucking horrible.

Thankfully you only see him in a single episode.

i didn't even realize that was the mountain in season 2 (or dont remember anyway)

Kinda makes you see why Hafthor gave up his basketball career.

LOL. He's actually been played by THREE different actors.

Season 1:
Gregor+Clegane+1.jpg

Conan Stevens

Season 2:

Gregor-Clegane-2.jpg

Ian Whyte

Season 4:

3889544-clegane.jpg

Haffor Bjornsen

EDIT: Fuck me, too late. Damn you Christthekingpin.

incredibly enough their beards are all damn near identical

Back