The most telling aspect of the Wire-tapping proclamation..............

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that A PRESIDENT CANNOT ORDER WIRETAPS AT THEIR DISCRETION; this was brought up many times by legit sources on CNN, etc. That fact alone should have shut Trump down from the start...instead, the WH has been trying and trying to deflect, deflect.......whatever.

A couple of weeks ago when Sean Spicer when asked about why Trump didn't simply ask the FBI if he was tapped said, (to paraphrase) the optics would look bad. (again, I am paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it)

Obviously, Sean Spicer was lying about a lie.

Trump (for whatever reason) proclaimed that Obama wire-tapped him...

And fast-forward to right now, and...that tweet has caused a firestorm of fucking bullshit.

And seriously, even if wire-tapping evidence is found, the fact remains that Trump LIED in the first place...otherwise he would have presented EVIDENCE...

...because SOMETHING compelled him to make the claims.

In the end, it's obvious that he took a bogus news story (seemingly from Breitbart) and ran with it...

...and if only he could just say..."I stand corrected", and..."from now on I will perform actual due diligence before I disseminate information of such a big magnitude" and..."I'm sorry for calling Obama a bad/sick person."

And now...all of the Nunes shit is............fucking nonsense.

Trump and his cabinet are not smart enough to hide their tracks...

Oh, and one more thing regarding his wire-tapping claim... Trump is embroiled with Russia shenanigans...so you'd think he would refrain from drawing attention directly to himself like he did with the wire-tapping stuff...

It's just all very...sad/pathetic/morbidly comical and embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back