The most suidal song?

haha yeah bro! was born in St. John's Hospital. that's crazy!

I grew up at the corner of Northern and Union. Attended PS 107 and JSH 185. Had an opportunity to attend Bronx Science or Brooklyn Tech but I moved back to Los Angeles to live with my mother. Heh, it was crazy having to live on both sides of the coast.

But I did return to NY for university; I attended SUNY Binghamton in Upstate NY. What a drag that was.

I grew up at the corner of Northern and Union. Attended PS 107 and JSH 185. Had an opportunity to attend Bronx Science or Brooklyn Tech but I moved back to Los Angeles to live with my mother. Heh, it was crazy having to live on both sides of the coast.

But I did return to NY for university; I attended SUNY Binghamton in Upstate NY. What a drag that was.

haha dude, you were literally minutes away from where I grew up. my parents live a few blocks from Main St. I went to 22, 189, Bayside & then Baruch. I don't want to share anymore than that because I've gotten PMs in the past by users asking this & that - felt like my privacy was breached haha. but yeah man, that's crazy!

haha dude, you were literally minutes away from where I grew up. my parents live a few blocks from Main St. I went to 22, 189, Bayside & then Baruch. I don't want to share anymore than that because I've gotten PMs in the past by users asking this & that - felt like my privacy was breached haha. but yeah man, that's crazy!

It's all, good homie. I'm a bit of a private person myself, so I understand your situation.

I'll tell you one thing though: I fucking miss the pizza. Amore's Pizza in College Point was my joint. Oh, and the hot dogs too. Sabrett's was the shit.

song was banned in many countries Megadeth performed in due to perceived advocacy of suicide..

dave is nasty but the chick is pretty hot IMO
also, after becoming a born again christian, chastain refused to perform
the song ever again.
uh ok

Last edited:
Anything sung by Leonard Cohen makes me want to kill myself.

Themed album from Keith Caputo (before he became Mina Caputo... which explains a fair bit I guess).

This is a very rare band, but the song is just above 2 minutes so give it a listen.

Fade Into You by Mazzy Star always sort of makes me want to just do a ton of drugs and drift off to sleep.

Elliott Smith also has a lot of sad tunes.

I dunno what the fuck a "suicidal" song is supposed to be, but this is that last song that absolutely crushed me the first time I heard it. My half-brother died last year. We weren't that close, but he was my father's first born. About a month later, I decide to give A Sailor's Guide to Earth a listen, and this is the first song. It forced me to really put myself in my dad's shoes. I didn't even cry during my brother's funeral, but this song had me bawling my eyes out within two minutes, in the middle of a crowded coffee shop.

Back