The most likely outcomes for Ferguson/Khabib

Not like Khabib will have much choice in the matter. Tony's whole game is forwards and turn octagon pace up to 10 so you break eventually. Khabib is a forwards fighter too. Highly unlikely this will be a slow fight.
What is your prediction on how it ends? I am genuinely curious.

What I like the most about this fight is that it's predictable yet very unpredictable at the same time. What I mean by that is we all know what Khabib is going to try to do, maul Ferguson like he did with all his other opponents. On the other hand, we know but don't really know how Ferguson will attempt to deal with this. Many factors come into play; Khabib's forward pressure vs Ferguson's footwork. Khabib's top game vs Ferguson's bottom game. Khabib's wild punches vs Ferguson's straight punches. Above all, conditioning will be huge factor in this fight. It will be a high in energy, Ferguson is proven to have amazing cardio, Khabib is somewhat proven. I am fucking pumped for this one, I think it can go either way, really hard to pick, I do think it goes to a decision, unless Tony catches Khabib coming in.
Good summary. I feel like it could be a 5 round bloodbath, but at the same time there is an x-factor of Khabib's GNP or Tony's strikes or subs finishing it early. GREAT fight. I hope they both make it to the Octagon this time!

Back