The most likely outcomes for Ferguson/Khabib

I know that Ferguson has never been stopped, but is a stoppage win by Khabib really out of the question? I know that Ferguson has a good ground game, but Khabib can win by tko or submission, too. A black belt doesn't make him invincible. and I really doubt he will submit Khabib from his back, Khabib is no Kevin Lee.

In order of likelihood:

1. Decision win for Khabib
2. Submission win for Tony
3. (T)KO win for Khabib
4. (T)KO win for Tony
5. Decision win for Tony
6. Submission win for Khabib

Khabib gets injured / weight cut problem, and the fight called off

People are seriously underestimating Tony, remember Tonys gas tank is amazing. Khabib will start off well but by the end of the 3rd round he will be so tired most likely due to a bad weight cut. Then Tony will turn up the pressure and submit him

giphy.gif

Cardio tends to fall off fast when you are getting GnP'd for 3 rounds

Khabib has become one of those fighters for that I can't pick against. 4th round ref stoppage to GnP and we have our first Russian UFC champ is my prediction.
On a side note, who is going to put up the offical shertard poll for this fight?

Khabib by intentional, willful and premeditated murder with malice aforethought.

Khabib decision the most likely. Then Tony sub/tko. Tony decision is as likely as Khabib finish.

Here are the possible outcomes for the fight IMO.

-Decision win for either fighter. Most likely Khabib.
-KO/TKO for Ferguson.
-Submission for Ferguson.

Which do you think is the most likely? It's hard for me to choose one of these outcomes but I think a decision is the most likely and gun to my head I have to choose Khabib. I would love to see Tony prove me wrong though.

Khabib by GnP stoppage.

-KO/TKO for Ferguson.

Which do you think is the most likely? It's hard for me to choose one of these outcomes but I think a decision is the most likely and gun to my head I have to choose Khabib. I would love to see Tony prove me wrong though.

I see it the same way. Tonys too durable and his cardio is nuts. I dont see him getting finished.

Barring something crazy, I just don't see how Tony does anything other than get wiped out on the ground.

Khabib by decision or tko in championship rounds.

2 possible outcomes.

1) Fight cancelled
2) Khabib unanimous decision

What I like the most about this fight is that it's predictable yet very unpredictable at the same time. What I mean by that is we all know what Khabib is going to try to do, maul Ferguson like he did with all his other opponents. On the other hand, we know but don't really know how Ferguson will attempt to deal with this. Many factors come into play; Khabib's forward pressure vs Ferguson's footwork. Khabib's top game vs Ferguson's bottom game. Khabib's wild punches vs Ferguson's straight punches. Above all, conditioning will be huge factor in this fight. It will be a high in energy, Ferguson is proven to have amazing cardio, Khabib is somewhat proven. I am fucking pumped for this one, I think it can go either way, really hard to pick, I do think it goes to a decision, unless Tony catches Khabib coming in.

-KO/TKO for Ferguson.

The most likely outcome?

That one of them gets injured, misses weight, pops for PEDs, gets pregnant, staff, or explodes.

In other words ... this fight has been cursed every time it's been made. Most likely outcome is it gets cancelled again for some ungodly reason .

Hope to hell I'm wrong !! The MMA God's have been screwing with fans from the start with this one

Back