the most funniest / wtf / best comebacks / most incredulous / silliest statements made by boxers or

hahaha it's the "they were running around the office" part that kills me.

Thats my favorite part too. I picture him with a mortarboard on his head as he tells that story.

Thats my favorite part too. I picture him with a mortarboard on his head as he tells that story.

It's also funny that he recalls the doctors being so plain in their description. "Wow, this is one of the best brains right here."

Not the very best brain, mind you, there have been a few better brains....but his was really up there.

Teddy has a few. Talking about firemen, resurrecting dead dads with magic, etc.

We could have filled this entire thread with just quotes from Teddy.

Bowe tossing his belt in the trash was pretty funny. I think my favorite is Larry Holmes jumping off the top of a car to attack Berbick, that was pretty awesome too.

Bowe tossing his belt in the trash was pretty funny. I think my favorite is Larry Holmes jumping off the top of a car to attack Berbick, that was pretty awesome too.
Tyson's quadruple knockdown was more awesome.

Tyson's quadruple knockdown was more awesome.
That Berbick fight was always why I thought Zab vs Tszyu was a quick stoppage. Nady should have finished the count like the ref did for Berbick.

dang, was hoping it was a video clip of him talking. Would be ironic to have him say that, while sounding like he currently does. Not really funny, but ridiculous.
If your interested he actually does say this on his interview on fighter and the kid with Brendan Schaub.

They ask him if he would retire if he had signs of brain damage and he starts talking about how he's received no noticeable damage to the brain so far and told the above doctor story.

Their faces throughout were that of disbelief Pretty ridiculous.

"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY SIDE PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sorry I'm late"

Tyson Fury returning to the presser in a suit after the Batman stunt. I thought that line was great.

Some Gems throughout...Paulie and AB post fight.

Best comeback for me was Danny Williams winning by ko with a dislocated shoulder so he only had one arm.

lol Tszyu's accent is so funny. He sounds like a russian guy but you can here just a twinge of aussie in him in the way he said "since 95"

Back