the most funniest / wtf / best comebacks / most incredulous / silliest statements made by boxers or

about Kathy Duva in Trinidad/Vargas?

I always loved how he told Teddy Atlas to shut up and make him a sandwich. That is the GOAT
Yeah, the low blow. I got what he meant but the wording was sort of wrong.

Lampley suggesting that Floyd sport a bare-midriff if he wanted a poster on the side of the MGM like Britney Spears.

Walter's claiming he didn't quit, he just thought it was a bad idea to come out of his corner.

How about Bernard's less than scientific explanation of how Pascal's beard, that the commission was supposed to have him shave off, in the Kovalev rematch was actually a disadvantage to him because it offered more of a target that Sergey couldn't miss. He conned the HBO crew with that nonsense and Lampley sounded intrigued.

[timestamped]

Lampley suggesting that Floyd sport a bare-midriff if he wanted a poster on the side of the MGM like Britney Spears.

Walter's claiming he didn't quit, he just thought it was a bad idea to come out of his corner.
Did walters really say that lol!!?

Teddy has a few. Talking about firemen, resurrecting dead dads with magic, etc.

Low hanging fruit here, but still a classic.

Shane Mosley claiming his doctor said he has one of the best brains he'd ever seen.

This is my all time favorite. It really doesn't get any better than that.

Personal favorite of mine. Fell out laughing at this classic Dan Birmingham quote vs Hopkins

Time stamped and only about 3 seconds long

This is my all time favorite. It really doesn't get any better than that.

lol When Trump's doctor came out before the election and said he'd be "unequivocally the most healthy person ever elected president" my very first thought was "must be Mosley's doctor."

Anyone have a clip of the Mosley quote? I Typed "Shane Mosley Best Brain" into you tube, and it is just stuff about him and/or boxers being punch drunk.

"It gets annoying. It gets annoying because I know it's not true. I did a brain scan and the brain scan turned out so good, the guys were running around the office talking about, 'Wow, this is one of the best brains right here.'

a528559ca4b79754d7691b5ead811b80.jpg

Back