The most exciting fighter in the UFC atm is....

Gaethje (sp) comes to mind.
We haven't seen much of him yet especially against world class fighters. Andrade however outclassed the 2nd best female fighter in her division and made it look very exciting

He's not the most exciting and lacks heart. He quit against Edgar
I don't think he quit so much as he just got smashed hard and severely outclassed.

He lacks heart though. He quit against Diaz and did the same thing against Tyron.
Did you really just say lawler has no heart? Really ? He is the definition of warrior . Proof .... Robbie vs Rory

Saki, Conor, Hunt, Garbrandt, Gustafson... comes to mind first

Ferguson
Gaethje
Gall
Lawler
Masvidal
Perry
Condit
Dos Anjos
Thompson
Whittaker
Gusstafson
Oezdemir
D. Reyes
Stipe

PeriodicHarshKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

125: MM.. like him or not, he tends to finish fights and at least, Dominate a fight.

135: Cody.. he was breakdancing against Dom, mocking him and taunting him, while picking him apart. Prior to that, he's finished almost everyone he has fought and still is undefeated as a Pro MMA Athlete.

145: Yair is entertaining with his style but not annoying as a person like Ferguson. Ryan Hall is a person I look fwd to seeing fight, as I truly appreciate his style of American Jiu Jitsu and technical approach to grappling. Max win or lose, I feel puts on a solid performance and gives effort from the heart when he fights, which I respect and look fwd to knowing he's fighting.

155: Barboza is entertaining to me, as his fight style is very viewer friendly and he has shown to be a very humble man thus far while containing highlight reel finishes. Nate just has that personality that I can respect, regardless if he wins or loses.. plus, his skill set is actually a lot better then the casual or avg person, truly notices.

170: Usman and Woodley are probably the two most athletic and powerful athletes at WW, and I don't think too many are going to Dominate, let alone, beat these two men. Plus, I appreciate their soft spoken, humble and odd demeanor. Lawler, you know he's coming to fight, even in a loss, it was probably a war.

185: Whittaker.. he excites me because he's such an underdog when he fights and ends up winning in dominating fashion thus far at MW. Very humble and soft spoken kid, who I think will go far in the sport, as long as he continues to develop.

205: Volkan.. His power turns off the light switch easily. Only other guy at 205 recently with similar power was Rumble, and I think Volkan has more mental strength then Rumble and a better overall mma skill set.

265: Stipe and Lewis are good dudes outside the cage, but nobody currently at HW actually "excites me" to watch fight.

Gokhan gonna put the beating on 205 and 185 if he can drop down

Havent watched much mma lately but ill say Perry,Do Ho Choi,and Gaethje are pretty damn exciting.lol

For me it's currently Justin Gaethje and Tony Ferguson .

Back