The Most Evil Fighters in MMA (Video)

jasonthehart

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys, I'm launching this new MMA YouTube channel that is dedicated to putting together quality fan content for people that love the sport. I've started this channel in America with my buddy Tom from the UK who is featured as the narrator, writer, and editor of this first video. I'll post my first video doing the same on Sunday. Please like, share and subscribe if you dig the video. Any support is great!

We are both video editors and content creators from Whatculure.com If you haven't seen our stuff before, it's a really large YT company with multiple channels. We are used to making high quality content for everything in film, tv, video games, etc. but feel like MMA doesn't get the same treatment very with few exceptions. So you'll see more videos like this and some analytical videos that get really deep into the sport.

Please like. share and subscribe if you like what we are doing. It would really mean a lot to us.

Good video guys, nice idea. The brit accent is perfect for this sort of thing.

turned it off after I saw Datsik

how dare you bring his name into disrepute with UNFOUNDED ALLEGATIONS

Hey what's up guys, I'm launching this new MMA YouTube channel that is dedicated to putting together quality fan content for people that love the sport. I've started this channel in America with my buddy Tom from the UK who is featured as the narrator, writer, and editor of this first video. I'll post my first video doing the same on Sunday. Please like, share and subscribe if you dig the video. Any support is great!

We are both video editors and content creators from Whatculure.com If you haven't seen our stuff before, it's a really large YT company with multiple channels. We are used to making high quality content for everything in film, tv, video games, etc. but feel like MMA doesn't get the same treatment very with few exceptions. So you'll see more videos like this and some analytical videos that get really deep into the sport.

Please like. share and subscribe if you like what we are doing. It would really mean a lot to us.

Edson_Carvalho.jpg

Hahah love it, Luke! Datsik is a great man.

Thanks for the compliment SRN. Hopefully you can tolerate the American accent guy as well.

Nicely done.

Hey, love your wrestling vids and I'd like to see more MMA ones, of course.

Thing like "Worst MMA champions" aren't done too often in videos, but are very meaty topics.

Hey, love your wrestling vids and I'd like to see more MMA ones, of course.

Thing like "Worst MMA champions" aren't done too often in videos, but are very meaty topics.

Thanks, man! We'll definitely get into a good bit of that stuff. I'm curious to see how well the analytical videos will do as well. I really feel like in MMA it starts and ends with the hardcore fan base if we really want to do this right. So I'm stoked about doing the more in depth stuff too and I feel the hardcore fanbase will appreciate it. Hopefully, it can rope in some of the casuals as well.

jens.jpg

To bad he is only a Lil' Evil! <Moves>

Haha you can only imagine how much Lil' Evil popped in my head during this list.
Yeah I couldn't resist doing it.

Although I guess you could put his dad Jens Pulver senior on that list if he ever had an MMA fight. That guy was a piece of work.

Back