The most beautiful country in the world?

Brazil and Thailand are both absolutely beautiful places.

Vegas

Lol
Jokes

I don't really know because it depends what your into, New Zealand looks stunning but to me at least LA is the only place I want to visit and I'd pick it over New Zealand every time

1.jpg

Beautiful landscapes are pointless if the populace wants to murder you and steal your stuff.

Of those I'v visited a top 10. in no order...

Nepal
USA
Iceland
China
New Zealand
Argentina
Chile
Italy
Vietnam
Switzerland

Greatest variety of scenery goes to, USA, China and Chile.

Lol i checked you're right :D

GOAT style then, it work even as franchising
You know what's crazy? I could only tell because the sky looked flat. And I've stayed in that hotel. It was one of the best times of my life.

I think the US is pretty good choice, with tropical beaches, huge mountains, scenic deserts and impressive skylines. However, there is a lot of ugly, flat, boring land in the middle of the country while the real views are outliers.

I'd say per square mile/km, Switzerland gets my vote.
I'd still take the National Parks here and Alaska over any place else.

youre right, but before the wars, and definitely before the insurgents, Iraq was actually quite beautiful
I never been, but ive seen pictures from my parents and grandparents, it looked like a combination of a tropical paradise and desert (but in an exotic beautiful way)
Its sad to think that all of those beautiful charecteristics were destroyed

US/Canada
Prague
Paris

I'll see Norway and Iceland in 2 months.

Only part of Alaska is in the Arctic circle. And, have you been to china??? It's pretty destroyed lol.

I have. I have been to Beijing, and the countryside north to the Great Wall. I am sure someone can post up some nice pics of the landscape from all the different types they have.

hard to choose, US has every type of climate and landscape imaginable, but much of it is bland

i'd go Switzerland personally

Back