The most Alpha man on earth as of today

Do you know what operates him from the homeless guy that looks a lot like him outside the ball game? Amazingly little.

it takes true courage to defy your board and shareholders despite running deficits. We're talking billions of dollars.

any idiot can fight in a cage for 10k/10k.
All good points.

I was just being sarcastic considering the redundancy of these alpha threads.

We're talking alpha qualities here and he looks easily submittable and probably doesn't bench 275. Terrible hair game too.
He could pay someone to murder your entire family and erase your bloodline from the planet and he could pay to get away with it

Orbs.

7mozzsH.gif

Illuminati confirmed:)

Anything above about 5 million and I can't comprehend having that much myself. What do you even need that much money for!?

Exactly.

The richest dude I personally know is a college buddy that pulls in over $400k a year after he made partner at Deloitte. Even he admits he doesn't know what to do with all that money. And he's barely in the 1%

Pretty good argument for extremely high taxes on the super rich (like the top 0.1%) or some sort of savings cap.

It's almost hard to wrap your mind around that one person can have that much money.
It's mostly in fixed assets, sort of like how some people own multi-million dollar houses but will have trouble keeping 50k cash on hand.

Anyways, I have a friend that worked for Amazon for 2 years. The work culture is pretty toxic according to him, with everyone constantly trying to rat out and sabotage each other to meet performance targets. It's like a corporate version of North Korea.

Fuck that guy, all those billions, and at best he looks like a gay version of Vern Schillinger.

Guys like these are the true Alphas roaming the earth...Tier 1 operators. Btw, if you have to have your face covered in such pictures, you've gotten some serious trigger time.

trust-your-subordinates-1024x768.jpg

main-qimg-8c4add2ba1cc88f65cdddd28b2f8cbcf-c

b3aefcec07ff93163c1442941593c3aa--military-police-army.jpg

...or this fucking guy: former NZSAS Willie Apiata, winner of the Victoria Cross. Jeff Bozo would piss his designer jeans even being near this guy.

27919662c7fc4ccdbcea5c0ef0c620e7.jpg

I always wonder what would happen to a country
if such a rich fuck would give 9/10 of his cash to his country.

90.6 billion is impressive.

Consider this though, John D. Rockefeller's worth in current inflation adusted dollars was $336 billion.

Rockefeller = GOAT

90.6 billion is impressive.

Consider this though, John D. Rockefeller's worth in current inflation adusted dollars was $336 billion.

Rockefeller = GOAT
I wonder what percentage of the entire planet's net worth Rockefeller owned

How does Bill Gates still have all that money ?? , cause I thought he donated half of it.

Is Bezos's $90 billion liquid , or just $90 billion on paper?

Back