The more I watch May/Mac the more I want Conor to become a pro boxer

I roll around here with loaded words, insults, and a gaudy avatar, yet you think I care if some dumb ass Conor hating virgins like you looking to take their frustrations out on me makes me sad? Quite the opposite really. There's a reason I have a Conor name, a Conor avatar, and Conor like words, and it's not because I want to dress in a tight ass pinstripe suit doing Yoga in a park.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't be talking about anybody's forum status on here as if it even matters to begin with without looking at your own...somehow getting almost getting a banned from a site that damn near lets you do anything. Probably a little insight to your real life though, but anyways...

Enough about your person issues and more on to your I want to discredit Conor so bad and be reaffirmed issues. You just don't get it. You won't get it. Adding more nonsensical BS about weapons like life is Jackie Chan movie and you can do a bunch of mythical BS that MMA doesn't encorporate....so ok. You win. Donald Trump, the man that can blow everyone up in the world is the undisputed greatest fighter in the world.

At the end of the day you're going with some more BSing after this comment gets to you and basically just going to keep quoting the same shit. Repeating literally the only shit that you know about over and over. Throw in few insults and say to yourself, wow. I really got him that time.

You can't even keep it entertaining. It's been long-overdue, it's time for you to go on the ignore list.

You care enough to bitch about it.

Relax, you're just paying the price of being dumb.

Yeah! Ignore him! Lol! You can't take handle it like your boy Connor couldn't handle the sport of boxing lmao

You can laugh at him, but I'm proud of my boy @NotoriousMillions. In throwing in the towel and quitting in the face of adversity, he has shown himself to be a true and loyal fan of Conor.

You can't put a price on that level of dedication. Where Conor goes, we go. What Conor does, we do.

Are we still talking about the low blow? LOL

Even if you think the video is inclusive, the fact that floyd was 100% fine just 10 seconds later tells you that either A) it was a low blow and the pain subsided quickly, or B) the shot didn't hurt and floyd was pretending to get the ref on his side.

If it was a body shot that buckled him, floyd would have fought defensively for the next minute to recover.

Yes it is all aspects of fighting. MMA is literally by definition, all the martial arts dumb ass. What one personally takes, or what is mainstream due to effectiveness has no bearing on that truth.

And I support my fighter, and I would do it again. I've gotten every other prediction right with Conor, while I'm guessing you've gotten the rest of yours' wrong, HA!

At the end of the day, it's very clear who is the moron here. I have very sensible discussions here outside of Conor, while you have a yellow card and spend your life in this forum bashing Conor and his fans. Very sad. Very pathetic. But I expect nothing less from someone of your merit.

Dear Christ, you are a stupid little fucker.

Yes it is all aspects of fighting. MMA is literally by definition, all the martial arts dumb ass. What one personally takes, or what is mainstream due to effectiveness has no bearing on that truth.

And I support my fighter, and I would do it again. I've gotten every other prediction right with Conor, while I'm guessing you've gotten the rest of yours' wrong, HA!

At the end of the day, it's very clear who is the moron here. I have very sensible discussions here outside of Conor, while you have a yellow card and spend your life in this forum bashing Conor and his fans. Very sad. Very pathetic. But I expect nothing less from someone of your merit.

What's the betting this clueless snivelling little McNuthugger looks just like this?

tapoutSELFIE.png

Conor won't do shit in boxing. He's a 2 bit whore who struck it rich getting raped by sugar daddy Floyd for 30 million bucks. He's the world's richest man whore.

Back