The more I watch May/Mac the more I want Conor to become a pro boxer

MMA guys are not fighters. They are athletes just like boxers. They do come close to true fights though.

But you add referees, rules, judges, time keepers and the true dangers such as diseases that can be spread from a bite, a knife pulled out or maybe the guy stomps you when you're out cold on the ground and now the concept of real fight gets thrown out the window. Let's just celebrate Mayweather and McGregor for what they are, highly entertaining sportsmen.

We all know that the "true fighting" concept you guys keep bringing up is just a coping mechanism for McGregor's professional defeat in the sport of boxing.

We all know that MMA is just a simulated fight with rules, regulations and a sanctioning body that looks out for the safety of the sportsmen who compete.

Send me a link of McGregor in an actual no rules fight and I'll acknowledge that he is a "true fighter". Until then, enjoy your coping :)

Lmao, diseases spread from biting?

So you mean all I have to do is get aids to be the best fighter in the world?

I've met a lot of dipshits on here but you sir have taken the cake as the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen or will ever see.

Once again, you're not talking about a fight, you are talking about a life threatening situation. One where any type of fighting ability largely becomes irrelevant.

Talking about biting and shit as if that's something to be worried about too. You're like the idiots that think they're going to bite their way out of an arm bar and get their faced bounced off the floor nearly breaking their jaw. Or maybe you think you're going to grab some balls on the way, but why can't the guy with hand control in mount grab the balls first instead, and with ALOT more leverage? Exactly.

MMA fighters load and aim the gun, they just don't fire the trigger.

This little fantasy world you live in where MMA fighters are incapable of fighting for real because they fight for a judge and crowd is laughable.

Who do you actually think is going to land the first kick to the nuts? The boxer that can't even throw a proper kick without telegraphing it and would probably miss on the average person or the MMA fighter that can not only kick your nuts in 10 different ways at his leisure because no untrained fighter knows jackshit about setting or throwing a kick.

Glad you woke up. Conor was never going to beat Floyd or any legit elite boxer. Boxing, like any craft, takes

Anything that involves two people hitting each other is fighting. MMA is fighting. Boxing is fighting. Both are sports. Neither is a street fight. Neither takes into account all the variables that are part of a street fight. Both are filled with rules designed to protect the fighters. Both have banned very effective combat techniques that can be used on the street. Neither should be referred to as "real fighting". They're combat sports. That's all they are.

Boxing is one aspect of fighting. MMA is all aspects of fighting with rules to prevent serious injury or death. That is the clear difference you morons' mental gymnastics won't allow you to comprehend.

At the end of the day it's very simple. The whole point you dorks are so offended, or mostly offended has to do with Conor. Guess what? Conor is a better fighter than Floyd. Period. End of story. Now get over it and move on with your miserable life.

Boxing is one aspect of fighting. MMA is all aspects of fighting with rules to prevent serious injury or death. That is the clear difference you morons' mental gymnastics won't allow you to comprehend.

At the end of the day it's very simple. The whole point you dorks are so offended, or mostly offended has to do with Conor. Guess what? Conor is a better fighter than Floyd. Period. End of story. Now get over it and move on with your miserable life.

MMA isn't all aspects of fighting. Just the fact that you say that proves even further that you're uneducated. Which was already obvious by the fact that you thought Conor would beat Floyd in a boxing match. Your opinion is absolute garbage. Everyone who thought Conor would beat Floyd is an uneducated fool and shouldn't ever be taken seriously.

MMA isn't all aspects of fighting. Just the fact that you say that proves even further that you're uneducated. Which was already obvious by the fact that you thought Conor would beat Floyd in a boxing match. Your opinion is absolute garbage. Everyone who thought Conor would beat Floyd is an uneducated fool and shouldn't ever be taken seriously.

Yes it is all aspects of fighting. MMA is literally by definition, all the martial arts dumb ass. What one personally takes, or what is mainstream due to effectiveness has no bearing on that truth.

And I support my fighter, and I would do it again. I've gotten every other prediction right with Conor, while I'm guessing you've gotten the rest of yours' wrong, HA!

At the end of the day, it's very clear who is the moron here. I have very sensible discussions here outside of Conor, while you have a yellow card and spend your life in this forum bashing Conor and his fans. Very sad. Very pathetic. But I expect nothing less from someone of your merit.

Lmao, diseases spread from biting?

So you mean all I have to do is get aids to be the best fighter in the world?

I've met a lot of dipshits on here but you sir have taken the cake as the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen or will ever see.

Once again, you're not talking about a fight, you are talking about a life threatening situation. One where any type of fighting ability largely becomes irrelevant.

Talking about biting and shit as if that's something to be worried about too. You're like the idiots that think they're going to bite their way out of an arm bar and get their faced bounced off the floor nearly breaking their jaw. Or maybe you think you're going to grab some balls on the way, but why can't the guy with hand control in mount grab the balls first instead, and with ALOT more leverage? Exactly.

MMA fighters load and aim the gun, they just don't fire the trigger.

This little fantasy world you live in where MMA fighters are incapable of fighting for real because they fight for a judge and crowd is laughable.

Who do you actually think is going to land the first kick to the nuts? The boxer that can't even throw a proper kick without telegraphing it and would probably miss on the average person or the MMA fighter that can not only kick your nuts in 10 different ways at his leisure because no untrained fighter knows jackshit about setting or throwing a kick.

TLDR. I stopped at "life threatening situation"

Connor was in a life threatening situation when Floyd was teeing off on him with. Lucky for Connor it was just a sport.

Go back and read Shinobi's recent post. This is all just combat sports and I have no interest in anything you have to say regarding Connor being a "real/true fighter" until you send the link of McGregor in a "real fight". Only reality here is that you spent all that time composing some lecture to me that I don't care to read :)

TLDR. I stopped at "life threatening situation"

Connor was in a life threatening situation when Floyd was teeing off on him with. Lucky for Connor it was just a sport.

Floyd was in a life threatening situation if Conor didn't sign a contract. Thankfully for Floyd, Conor cares about his money and freedom.

Yes it is all aspects of fighting. MMA is literally by definition, all the martial arts dumb ass. What one personally takes, or what is mainstream due to effectiveness has no bearing on that truth.

And I support my fighter, and I would do it again. I've gotten every other prediction right with Conor, while I'm guessing you've gotten the rest of yours' wrong, HA!

At the end of the day, it's very clear who is the moron here. I have very sensible discussions here outside of Conor, while you have a yellow card and spend your life in this forum bashing Conor and his fans. Very sad. Very pathetic. But I expect nothing less from someone of your merit.

All the martial arts? The vast majority of the fighters train boxing, kickboxing/muay thai, wrestling and BJJ. Are you aware that there are more than 5 or 6 styles of MA in the world, right? Are you aware that there are martial arts that use weapons, right? Are you aware that there are martial arts focused on dealing with armed opponents, right? Are you aware that mixed martial artists train to defend the attacks that are legal in MMA and don't take into account all the other 100 ways they could be attacked and hurt in real life, right? I'm not sure you understand this. MMA is a controlled form of fighting. That's pretty much all there is.

"i support my fighter"

You sound so fucking gay. You support your fighter? Does supporting your fighter includes being delusional? Because if so, i don't think it's very healthy for you to support anyone.

Of course it's very clear who is the moron here. It's you. How many people in this subforum make fun of you? Almost everyday i see you bitching about people quoting you and trashing you. You know why? Because you're ridiculous and people laugh at you. You're dumb. You have zero ability to understand reality and your knowledge of combat sports is as limited as it could possibly be. On top of that, you're an arrogant fuck just like your idol. The difference is that he is successful while you spend your days masturbating in your mom's basement thinking about him.

Floyd was in a life threatening situation if Conor didn't sign a contract. Thankfully for Floyd, Conor cares about his money and freedom.

Oh I see... Floyd boxing guys like Pac, Cotto and Mosely aren't real fights, but the letter in the mail from the IRS is "life threatening" because Connor's popularity helped him pay his past due. Lol! Are you gay?

Like I said... Connor was in a life threatening situation when Floyd was landing at will.... If Connor were this "real" fighter you guys keep saying, he would have done some "real" sh*t to defend himself.

Eg: Tyson biting Holyfield's ear... That's the "real" stuff. McMuffin is nohing but a poser.

All the martial arts? The vast majority of the fighters train boxing, kickboxing/muay thai, wrestling and BJJ. Are you aware that there are more than 5 or 6 styles of MA in the world, right? Are you aware that there are martial arts that use weapons, right? Are you aware that there are martial arts focused on dealing with armed opponents, right? Are you aware that mixed martial artists train to defend the attacks that are legal in MMA and don't take into account all the other 100 ways they could be attacked and hurt in real life, right? I'm not sure you understand this. MMA is a controlled form of fighting. That's pretty much all there is.

"i support my fighter"

You sound so fucking gay. You support your fighter? Does supporting your fighter includes being delusional? Because if so, i don't think it's very healthy for you to support anyone.

Of course it's very clear who is the moron here. It's you. How many people in this subforum make fun of you? Almost everyday i see you bitching about people quoting you and trashing you. You know why? Because you're ridiculous and people laugh at you. You're dumb. You have zero ability to understand reality and your knowledge of combat sports is as limited as it could possibly be. On top of that, you're an arrogant fuck just like your idol. The difference is that he is successful while you spend your days masturbating in your mom's basement thinking about him.

I roll around here with loaded words, insults, and a gaudy avatar, yet you think I care if some dumb ass Conor hating virgins like you looking to take their frustrations out on me makes me sad? Quite the opposite really. There's a reason I have a Conor name, a Conor avatar, and Conor like words, and it's not because I want to dress in a tight ass pinstripe suit doing Yoga in a park.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't be talking about anybody's forum status on here as if it even matters to begin with without looking at your own...somehow getting almost getting a banned from a site that damn near lets you do anything. Probably a little insight to your real life though, but anyways...

Enough about your person issues and more on to your I want to discredit Conor so bad and be reaffirmed issues. You just don't get it. You won't get it. Adding more nonsensical BS about weapons like life is Jackie Chan movie and you can do a bunch of mythical BS that MMA doesn't encorporate....so ok. You win. Donald Trump, the man that can blow everyone up in the world is the undisputed greatest fighter in the world.

At the end of the day you're going with some more BSing after this comment gets to you and basically just going to keep quoting the same shit. Repeating literally the only shit that you know about over and over. Throw in few insults and say to yourself, wow. I really got him that time.

You can't even keep it entertaining. It's been long-overdue, it's time for you to go on the ignore list.

Oh I see... Floyd boxing guys like Pac, Cotto and Mosely aren't real fights, but the letter in the mail from the IRS is "life threatening" because Connor's popularity helped him pay his past due. Lol! Are you gay?

Like I said... Connor was in a life threatening situation when Floyd was landing at will.... If Connor were this "real" fighter you guys keep saying, he would have done some "real" sh*t to defend himself.

Eg: Tyson biting Holyfield's ear... That's the "real" stuff. McMuffin is nohing but a poser.

I'm just glad if you were in a life and death situation, and you had to choose between Floyd and Conor in a real fight to the death or not - doesn't matter, you'd stand by your idiotic choice of choosing Floyd.

The world sure does has a way of working itself out. Natural Selection is a beaut.

I roll around here with loaded words, insults, and a gaudy avatar, yet you think I care if some dumb ass Conor hating virgins like you looking to take their frustrations out on me makes me sad? Quite the opposite really. There's a reason I have a Conor name, a Conor avatar, and Conor like words, and it's not because I want to dress in a tight ass pinstripe suit doing Yoga in a park.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't be talking about anybody's forum status on here as if it even matters to begin with without looking at your own...somehow getting almost getting a banned from a site that damn near lets you do anything. Probably a little insight to your real life though, but anyways...

Enough about your person issues and more on to your I want to discredit Conor so bad and be reaffirmed issues. You just don't get it. You won't get it. Adding more nonsensical BS about weapons like life is Jackie Chan movie and you can do a bunch of mythical BS that MMA doesn't encorporate....so ok. You win. Donald Trump, the man that can blow everyone up in the world is the undisputed greatest fighter in the world.

At the end of the day you're going with some more BSing after this comment gets to you and basically just going to keep quoting the same shit. Repeating literally the only shit that you know about over and over. Throw in few insults and say to yourself, wow. I really got him that time.

You can't even keep it entertaining. It's been long-overdue, it's time for you to go on the ignore list.

Yeah! Ignore him! Lol! You can't take handle it like your boy Connor couldn't handle the sport of boxing lmao

I'm just glad if you were in a life and death situation, and you had to choose between Floyd and Conor in a real fight to the death or not - doesn't matter, you'd stand by your idiotic choice of choosing Floyd.

The world sure does has a way of working itself out. Natural Selection is a beaut.

Lol. I don't give a fukk about either guy in a life death situation. Floyd can only box and Connor would die of fatigue the moment his heart realizes there's no refs to save him lol

Lol. I don't give a fukk about either guy in a life death situation. Floyd can only box and Connor would die of fatigue the moment his heart realizes there's no refs to save him lol

Ref or no ref, Conor kills Floyd. You lock in a blood choke, Floyd Sr and the goons aren't getting in there in time. The ref won't know how to break it, or be quick enough about it.

Conor was nice to tie his arms and everything else behind his back for this "fight". Recognize it and thank Conor for saving Floyd's life like I do.

hey i hate conor too, i just wanted to know if that makes me a virgin?

Ref or no ref, Conor kills Floyd. You lock in a blood choke, Floyd Sr and the goons aren't getting in there in time. The ref won't know how to break it, or be quick enough about it.

Conor was nice to tie his arms and everything else behind his back for this "fight". Recognize it and thank Conor for saving Floyd's life like I do.

Any white belt in BJJ can do that choke to Floyd. Nothing special about that. Connor got his ass beat by Floyd and Connor wasn't real enough to stop it.

He should have either put all he had into a left or kicked Mayweather in the head. That shot was belt line.

TBE still making excuses why it took o long. Disgusting.

You're delusional. Floyd gave Conor all the opportunity in the world but Conor had nothing for him. If Conor had anything to offer, you wouldn't have seen Floyd walk forward with such little regard.

Funny, because the more I watched this weekend's fights, the more I thought Conor should stay away from elite boxers. The amount of pressure GGG was putting on Canelo, would've folded Conor before the 5th round.

Get over it. It's not his sport and he needs a lifetime of experience to really compete with those guys. A young Floyd would've put him away early.

Back