The more I see of Cody, the less I like him.

Yeah ive only seen him act like this towards cody or cruz. Aside from that hes a pretty respectful dude from what ive seen.
Cody is a fucking humble and solid dude if you aren't TJ or Dom or anybody disrespecting him, his team or loved ones. The man is emotional and has no issues admitting it. Nothing wrong with having emotions inside self as a human.

Cody is a fucking humble and solid dude if you aren't TJ or Dom or anybody disrespecting him, his team or loved ones. The man is emotional and has no issues admitting it. Nothing wrong with having emotions inside self as a human.

I wouldn't exactly call Cody humble lol...."Nothing wrong with having emotions." Dude, he grabbed a guy by the throat.

Yeah he's making it pretty damn hard to like him in any shape, way or form.

TJ wants to be Dom so bad, has gos haircut now and even brought in two of Doms coaches to help his team on TUF! When he fought Dom, he said Dom was witty and used words to get others on his side, said he wasn't about words and wanted to fight. Now, he's saying Cody isn't witty enough to reply and that he's killing him in the war with words and making Cody look foolish. Saying Cody is a jock, etc.. Didn't Dom say the same thing about you?
Too bad Cruz is god damn awful at trash talking. Not saying TJ is some sort of wizard at it either, but let's not pretend Cruz's shit talk is something stellar outside of high school.

What a clown with all this tattoos and the stupid eyebrows, appart from his stupid looking his annoying as hell, annoying voice, and all his words are fully irrelevant... I hope next time he fights, they beat him for the fully 5 rounds and his stupidity gets out of his head once for all.

Too bad Cruz is god damn awful at trash talking. Not saying TJ is some sort of wizard at it either, but let's not pretend Cruz's shit talk is something stellar outside of high school.
Huh? What are you talking about? Think you missed my point there..

Huh? What are you talking about? Think you missed my point there..
Nope, did not, just decided to emphasise how utterly shit Cruz is at shit talking. It bears repeating.

TJ needs to work on his trash talk he can't just add 'bitch' on to the end of every sentence it got old after the 4th time in 20 seconds

I don't know about betray. The thing for me is the whole alpha male team and the vibe there seems really try-hard, phaggy with a bunch of midgets who haven't grown out of the identity of being high school jocks. I couldn't begrudge anyone for wanting to leave that place and get out of the environment- it seems a little toxic. Cody harboring genuine hatred towards TJ for leaving- I don't get it; or at the very least it shouldn't be a seething hatred which he can't contain.
It's not that he left it's the way he handled it. He should have manned up and just let them know he had an offer and was going to leave the team. He was too worried about his image and coming off as the good guy and wasn't honest about the circumstances. Faber had him guest spot on TUF and was defending him against Conor's taunts because TJ didn't admit he was leaving. Conor didn't pluck it out of the air, the reports were already in the news, TJ just lied about it.

He definitely comes off as a thug and a bully. Super dumb too.

I watched this ep of TUF and Cody really does seem a major douche. And I don't like TJ either. What an ass....

Cody isn't the best speaker. He is coming off looking much worse then TJ who seems 10x more professional

Back