***The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread***

A

ASEGSEA

_The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread_

MMAHQ - One Great MMA Gear Deal A Day.

There's been a few suggestions to compile the daily deals into one thread, so here ye be. I won't be covering them every single day, so whoever wants to post the deal go on ahead.

_About: MMAHQ offers one deal a day on a variety of MMA gear. From T-Shirts to shin guards to head gear to gi's, MMAHQ.com slowly covers all the needed accessories of the fighter.

_How is it so Cheap?: Magic

_Do they accept returns?: No

_Who runs it: It appears that the site is a child-site of EliteMMA.com, a larger, more complete similar to MMAWarehouse.com. Sherdog user Topout represents both websites.

_How much is shipping?: $5 even with shipping to Canada (MMAHQ.com/Canada $10) and the UK (MMAHQ.com/Canada $15). No dice for Aussies as of yet.

_Is the site legit? Cheap prices seem sketchy: An understandable worry, but I've made two purchases from them and both arrived in a timely manner. No credit issues, nor do I except any as they are a sub-site of EliteMMA.com

_What's with all those hot models?: I don't know, but he must work out

_Do you have a super awesome website I can visit to read some reviews of the stuff purchased from MMAHQ.com?: YES!!! TrialByFireMMA.com | Mixed Martial Arts Reviews

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I got my breakpoint gi from them. Not as much of a fan of the gi as I though I'd be, but great price, fast shipping. I wish I could have gotten the tokyo 5 two pack they had awhile ago too. . .

Yeah TokyoFive has some nice looking gear. I want a pair of their shorts.

I wonder if Topout takes requests?

I'll take some Manto long-sleeve Vale Tudo's, some TokyoFive shorts, and another Jaco Guardian plz

One thing you should mention Bob is that they do NOT accept returns.

I've ordered three items and received them all in a VERY timely matter. Great site....if I'm up around midnight, I always make sure to check what the deal is for that day.

The ONLY complaint about this site that I have is that they do not update their inventory frequently on their website. Some stuff sells out very quickly. I stay up until I see the deal and I usually buy it that night, but twice now they will tell me that my order was placed after they ran out so it doesn't make sense.

They have good customer service though.

Friday | February 3 | $33

maas1.jpg

Is it just the picture quality/angle or is the colors bleeding thru the MANTO logo on the waistline?

already sold out

it's sold out already?
DAMN

as of 12:13 am pacific time they are NOT sold out. i had this happen before where they entered the incorrect inventory amount or something and they had to adjust it after people gave them a heads up. i think the same thing happened here as people starting posting that they were sold out already and suddenly if you refreshed the page the sizes were back in stock.

I've been refreshing and trying to buy these shorts in size 32 since 11 o clock my time, it's 2:30 now and it still says "sorry, sold out" but it shows that they're still in stock on the front page with only size 38 sold out. I'm going to bed and hopefully it will be fixed when I wake up.

I'm looking now and they DO NOT appear to be sold out. Those are some dope ass shorts though, bet they go fast.

Please try again.

It was a technical issue, you're correct. All sizes but 38 are still in stock.

Please try again.

It was a technical issue, you're correct. All sizes but 38 are still in stock.

oh,that's great for the skinny guys,no love for us fatties..:icon_sad:

I think it'd be awesome to see them posts some statistics up. Which items sell the fastest, how many of the idea they order, how often they sell all items, etc etc

Contract killer shorts?After their tee-shirt from a while back,no way I touch their stuff...

Back