The MMA Hour - Mike Perry, Yoel, TJ, Adesanya, Mitrione, Brooks, Leslie Smith and more 1p.m. ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
CNI6Zb1r

Below is a rundown of Monday's show:

1:00 p.m. ET -- We'll recap the week that was in MMA.

1:25 p.m. -- Mike Perry will join us in studio to preview his UFC on FOX 28 fight against Max Griffin this weekend.

2:25 p.m. -- UFC veteran Elias Theodorou will stop by to share some news regarding his career.

2:45 p.m. -- Yoel Romero will recap his win over Luke Rockhold at UFC 221 and discuss what's next for him.

3:05 p.m. -- Rising star Israel Adesanya will look back on his successful UFC debut and talk about what's next.

3:25 p.m. -- UFC fighter Leslie Smith will talk about her efforts in attempting to unionize fighters.

3:45 p.m. -- Will Brooks will discuss his departure from the UFC and signing with the PFL.

4:05 p.m. -- TJ Dillashaw will talk about life as champion again and what's next.

4:25 p.m. -- Matt Mitrione will recap his win over Roy Nelson on Friday in the first round of the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix.

I'll probably have to catch up on this later as it looks like I'm going to be busy all afternoon.

But Perry is always a good interview and he'll be in studio.

And I have a feeling Israel Adesanya will be an entertaining interview as will Romero.

Should be a good show.

I hope Yoel does Skype. And we see Luke laying on the bed in the background, 1/2 naked in lingerie, looking worn out.

What a murderer's row of fighters. Nice.

Ariel's questions and voice are kinda hard to bear, but he gets the prime fighters on the phone, that's for sure.

Always hype for the Platinum Hour

Mike Perry really breaking down his life right now.

Fuck perry is a beauty win or lose I'm a fan ..total character

Hahaha fuck I'm actually laughing at perry guys hilarious reminds me of some of my old buddy's

this interview with perry is great, definitely a little harder to hate on the guy hearing his story. can definitely relate to the thing about his dad, my dad went nuts when i told him the same thing about how much better and smarter i am than him.

Last edited:
I don't want him to cut this interview just to talk to Theodoreau, this is great.

Was never a Plastic Mike fan but that interview was real as fuck

wow that Perry interview was good

caught like 20 min of the perry interview, definitely not bad

Mike Perry is the best interview in MMA. #Platinumbless

How was the Perry interview I missed it?
Awesome. Talked in depth about his time in jail. Made fun of Jeremy Stephens. Talked about how his dad abused him. I could've listened to the dude talk for the entire 4 hours

**** lol just read the posts above after responding to you. Obvious sarcasm I missed.****

Back