The MMA Hour - MacDonald, Gastelum, Alvarez, PVZ, Askren, Mitrione, Meek, Tiffany TimeBomb 1:00pmET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
klULqeZ.jpg

Below is a rundown of Monday's show:

1:00 p.m. ET -- We'll recap the week that was.

1:25 p.m. -- Emil Meek will update us on whether he's fighting at UFC 219 against Kamaru Usman.

1:45 p.m.
-- Matt Mitrione will discuss the upcoming Bellator HW tournament and his rematch against Roy Nelson.

2:05 p.m. -- Glory kickboxing champion (and MMA fighter) Tiffany van Soest will join us in studio.

2:45 p.m. -- Rory MacDonald will talk about his upcoming Bellator welterweight title fight against Douglas Lima.

3:10 p.m. -- Paige VanZant will discuss her return to action following a recent health setback.

3:30 p.m. -- Ben Askren will talk about his retirement fight win over Shinya Aoki this past weekend and whats next

3:50 p.m. -- Eddie Alvarez will preview his UFC 218 fight against Justin Gaethje.

4:10 p.m.
-- Kelvin Gastelum will recap his win over Michael Bisping and discuss what's next for him.

4:30 p.m. -- Ric's Picks.

WNgeDBF.jpg

Tiffany "TimeBomb" van Soest

Kelvin vs. Rory would have been a good match up.

I think Gastelum eats MacDonald up like nothing

Eddie always comes across as very likable. It's a shame that Justin "The Savior of MMA" Gaethje is going to have to take him out.

I’d be interested to hear if Ariel had anymore info regarding Dave Melzter’s story about Conor that was posted in here the other day. Solid lineup as always.

Eddie always comes across as very likable. It's a shame that Justin "The Savior of MMA" Gaethje is going to have to take him out.

Nothing is guaranteed in MMA

To be honest, I haven't listened to a full show since Ariel started with the crying and then the passive aggressive behavior at Dana for kicking him off MayMac

To be honest, I haven't listened to a full show since Ariel started with the crying and then the passive aggressive behavior at Dana for kicking him off MayMac
Yeah, it really depends on who the guests are. I can't make it through an entire show.

Yeah, it really depends on who the guests are. I can't make it through an entire show.

Ditto, Jack. I just look for certain guests that I have an interest for and that's about it.

gunna have to check it out on youtube later or read the sherdog comments on it

Huh. I had no idea. Emil Meek's band

Huh. I had no idea about this either. Tiffany TimeBomb spoken word

It's been tough. For me it was a few shows after that one, but eventually all his "try to get at UFC" composure got me too. Quite honestly today was the first time he didn't really shit the UFC for making the Bisping fight vs Kelvin.. i was surprised.. he actually defended them.

But his whole bashing gets tiring. I usually just watch replays and skip to the fighters I want to hear

Is timebomb her surname?

Paige is unbearable to listen. She talks like a 12 year old

It's been tough. For me it was a few shows after that one, but eventually all his "try to get at UFC" composure got me too. Quite honestly today was the first time he didn't really shit the UFC for making the Bisping fight vs Kelvin.. i was surprised.. he actually defended them.

But his whole bashing gets tiring. I usually just watch replays and skip to the fighters I want to hear

@Jackonfire @FrankieNYC I used to think Ariel was in the right about taking Dana to task about fighter pay, and always asking UFC fighters their purse amount. That changed when Frankie revealed Scott Coker and Bellator are equally as bad about fighter pay, but Ariel gives Coker and Bellator a pass

Back