The MMA HOUR - Fedor, Mir, Lee, Alvarez, Gaethje, Branch, Dvalishvili, Leslie Smith and more-1pm ET

Ariel: What did you think first time you met Tai Tuivasa?
Tyson: Scumbag.

Lol.
Great interview with Tyson Pedro, cool dude.

that interview with the blonde judo chick made me fall asleep at work almost jesus

and now Leslie Smith

awesome!

Who do you like in the rematch, I think it's a pick em
I'm picking Whittaker. I would never count Romero out, dude can end it with a single strike, but from what I understand, Robert had a bum knee the first time around ans was still able to keep the fight where he wanted it.

Then there's Romero's weight issues to consider.

I'm picking Whittaker. I would never count Romero out, dude can end it with a single strike, but from what I understand, Robert had a bum knee the first time around ans was still able to keep the fight where he wanted it.

Then there's Romero's weight issues to consider.

Im.curious if RW will be 100% after his surgery

no. she told the UFC she would ONLY take the fight if she was offered a new contract as it was the last fight on her current deal. she was essentially holding them hostage over a 1lb.

this was AFTER she made comments saying, "why should I fight this woman for free" when she was guaranteed 30K because her opponent was a lb over.

why should she be guaranteed a contract on a half-day notice just to take the fight when she is a 10-7 unimpressive no-name fighter who might go out there and lose, becoming 10-8? the UFC said FUCK THIS and washed their hands of her, rightfully so

so lets now hear her go on Ariel's show and whine, Ariel enabling her with leading questions and how she is just trying to stick up for fighters and whats right. goodbye Leslie!
She was trying to negotiate as she should. She is a business just like the UFC.

They didn't want to for other reasons that have nothing to do with fighting.

Btw, they should all have guaranteed contracts.

Im.curious if RW will be 100% after his surgery
I hope he is. I think he has the potential to stay champ for a while. Only person I see beating him is himself. He's been on point since moving up.

I hope he is. I think he has the potential to stay champ for a while. Only person I see beating him is himself. He's been on point since moving up.

He seems like a good kid and a worthy of being champ. Overall a great representative of mma and the UFC

Back