The Mist - New adaptation on Spike (UPDATE: Show is canceled)

Had it's moments. My biggest thing was most of the actors sucked. Used it to fill up background while playing civ vi once it was on Netflix.

Dadgum it!

I really wanted to see what twists and turns they were going to throw at us..

I didn't even watch the entire first season since my cable video on demand is shit.

Eh. Would've been nice to at least have a season 2 to tie up the loose ends left behind thanks to the finale, but I'm not too upset over it. I mostly would've just wanted a fitting death for that little shit rapist.

Eh. Would've been nice to at least have a season 2 to tie up the loose ends left behind thanks to the finale, but I'm not too upset over it. I mostly would've just wanted a fitting death for that little shit rapist.

Another show I watch--Halt and Catch Fire--managed to get four seasons despite relatively poor ratings, so I was hoping that they'd at least give this one one more season to find its audience.

Exorcist TV show is solid and I wouldn't be surprised if it got a 3rd season as well

I'll give it a look at some point when I need something new to watch. Which is kind of right now, actually. So I'll probably check it out soon.

I couldn't make it past 4 episodes.

Narcos also needs to get cancelled. Season 3 was shit.

bummer me and my girlfriend really enjoyed the show.

Haven't read the book. Loved the movie. Just finished the first two episodes on Netflix.

Not horrible but need a little more to happen in episode 3 and 4 or I might bow out.

It often feels like a sappy crappy show on the CW so I keep forgetting it's the Mist.

Haven't read the book. Loved the movie. Just finished the first two episodes on Netflix.

Not horrible but need a little more to happen in episode 3 and 4 or I might bow out.

It often feels like a sappy crappy show on the CW so I keep forgetting it's the Mist.

Welcome, Mist Brother.

The show gets better as it goes on. I think pretty much everyone ITT at least agrees with that.

Personally, I enjoyed the whole thing. But at least as a whole, the back half of the season is superior to the first. So if you're at least kind of enjoying it, I'd say stick with it.

Back on it - Episode 3.

The mom looks exactly like a cross between Jessica Biel and Sissy Spacek.

Back