The Miesha Tate Thread

Miesha_Tate.jpeg

Has someone posted the miesha thong pic? I wud but can't afford any more dubbage action on my account

Just seen it. ^^^ She has a nice... um, thong.

Whoa, all these replies and still no pictures of her feet.
Miesha-Tate-Feet-1359075.jpg

For a regular girl they're just ok, but for an MMA fighter they're pretty nice
Miesha-Tate-Feet-1089473.jpg

I can appreciate a nice foot, but I've never needed to see pictures of women's feet, and they're certainly never a deal breaker for me.

That being said, I applaud your courage in coming forward and sharing your fetish with the group.

I can appreciate a nice foot, but I've never needed to see pictures of women's feet, and they're certainly never a deal breaker for me.

That being said, I applaud your courage in coming forward and sharing your fetish with the group.
Bro, it's common sense that you can tell how well a woman takes care of her vagina by looking at how well she takes care of her feet.

Bro, it's common sense that you can tell how well a woman takes care of her vagina by looking at how well she takes care of her feet.

100% not true.
Not true at all.
God, is that NOT true.

Ronda is hotter. She has a killer smile and no gonzo nose.

I don't think I would be with a girl with a nose bigger than my dick

You all know you liked Ronda more during tate vs rousey strike force championship. Tuf season clouding your brains .

My goodness, the hotness. She's got a nice hard body and a great fighter as well. Awesome.

hot for an MMA fighter, but no in world level

Back