The metal thread \m/

This song now has a video so I post

The lead singer reminds of Les Claypool

Oh my lord the new Mastodon album is incredible. I'm going to listen again tonight but this may be their best one yet. People are hating on Show Yourself and saying it doesn't fit the album, but I love it. Steambreather is one of the funky metal grooves I've ever heard. And then you have these eargasmic songs like Andromeda, Sonic Breath, and Jaguar God. If you like Mastodon, listen to this album asap, and listen to it loud as fuck.
Preordered the deluxe vinyl edition when it was announced. Just arrived here

Been listening to the album for a good two weeks now. Finally got the vinyl and will be spinning it soon

Preordered the deluxe vinyl edition when it was announced. Just arrived here

Been listening to the album for a good two weeks now. Finally got the vinyl and will be spinning it soon

I pre-ordered it because I could win a vinyl copy by doing so, it should be in my letterbox when I get home tonight, pretty excited!

Has anyone been listening to the new Body Count? One listen through and it's decent, great that he finally got some decent enough musicians to play in his band.

BM from Spain really like this band quality stuff.

new Pallbearer is the shit

digging this band too

King Diamond's San Francisco set from 1987 on the Abigail tour - a coven of witches attended and approached King, delivering the invite from Anton LaVey for King Diamond to meet him at the Black House:

If i could kill myself

Raw Depressive Suicidal Black Metal

Back