The metal thread \m/

I caught a Vision of Disorder song on Pandora the other day and decided to re-listen to the only album from them I owned, Imprint. I must just say, 20 years later, this might still be the hardest fuckin album I've ever heard. I mean fuck, this shit is just raw. It makes the 80's hardcore scene look like a Disney musical. I guess it's not technically Metal but it sure makes me want to headbang. And it keeps getting heavier as the album goes on. Sometimes, they sure don't make em like they used to.

Damn, I totally forgot about them. I remember getting a demo tape from my local metal store, with Jada Bloom on it from them. Bought that album the next day. Good stuff

Last edited:
Damn, I totally forgot about them. I remember getting a demo tape from my local metal store, with Jada Bloom on it from them. Bought that album the next day. Good stuff

It's too bad Vision of Disorder couldn't carry their original sound into other albums. Imprint was truly a one of a kind album. I put them in the same category as RATM, Hed Pe, and Limp Bizkit. All bands where their debut album featured raw, dark, and unique guitar sounds, and then all albums that followed sounded more, I don't know, meh.

This album kills. Old school chaotic thrash with some slight King Diamond influence on the vocals. Amazing band.

One of the best black metal albums I've heard in a long time. Hints of Master's Hammer / Malokapartan / Negative Plane with the jangly, soaring, surf guitar like riffs. Fucking fantastic album!

I was flicking through YouTube and came across this -

Motorhead and Diablo. Fucking awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back