The mental breakdown of the Conor nuthuggers has truely been beautiful to watch.

yeah?

wow i'm a big fan! so embarrassing!!

TS is a masvidal nuthugger and you're a wilder nuthugger, you guys are so fucking stupid lmao your insults don't even make sense. you tried.

You're a Conor nugswiggler.

You should be fucking embarrassed.

Boxing paid Conor to keep itself from dying...fortunately it didn't work

"Brittle old man..little midget
.Conor will knock him out in 4 rounds..pillow fisted Floyd.. Conor is boxing "
"Conor went ten rounds with the GOAT"

brain damage? you're one sad fucker! good thing you say this crap behind a pc cause irl you would be on the ground

99.9% of us Conor fanboys are not having a mental breakdown, in fact, we are speculating (and have been for weeks) about who he will return to face next in the octagon.

The haters are probably more obsessed with McGregor than most of his fans are.

"Brittle old man..little midget
.Conor will knock him out in 4 rounds..pillow fisted Floyd.. Conor is boxing "
"Conor went ten rounds with the GOAT"
Man it still makes me laugh.

They all disbanded and have slowly come back, the Mayweather fight will forever be written in history.

That's why Conor outsold every boxing match ever

Lmao

I was under the forum general page and the latest post read "the mental breakdown of ICEibuPROfen" (apparently a mix of the thread title and latest post). I came in to find out what happened to my fellow Belfort fan. You no longer have him as your AV. Replaced by Conor no less
<{cruzshake}>

I was under the forum general page and the latest post read "the mental breakdown of ICEibuPROfen" (apparently a mix of the thread title and latest post). I came in to find out what happened to my fellow Belfort fan. You no longer have him as your AV. Replaced by Conor no less
<{cruzshake}>
I never had him as my AV

I never had him as my AV

Really? I must be confusing you with someone. My bad. In fact now that I see your join date I realize you cannot be the guy I was thinking of, since it was a couple years ago we were talking.

Conor enters boxing. The match broke 4 mill. And you are arguing it's because of Lloyd.

Lmao
Yea well Floyd's made 4 mill before..
Conor hasn't broken 2 mill outside of that even with stacked cards.

People pay to see Floyd, which is why he made 3x whay the ufc and Colin made for the fight.

Back