The mental breakdown of the Conor nuthuggers has truely been beautiful to watch.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Thank you nuthuggers, the mental breakdown because of Conor's destruction and brain damage was and still is glorious to see. Please keep on being the gift that keeps on giving.

2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

we're all fine, what are you even talking about you obsessed little loser lmao.

your quality of life is sad, anything conor does puts you in tears.

we're all fine, what are you even talking about you obsessed little loser lmao.

your quality of life is sad, anything conor does puts you in tears.
And just like that, the bitter nuthugger came and showed how triggered he was by going on the attack about something that's irrelevant to the topic.

I really wish you can find something to cope with the bitterness in your soul better!

And just like that, the bitter nuthugger came and showed how triggered he was by going on the attack about something that's irrelevant to the topic.

I really wish you can find something to cope with the bitterness in your soul better!
projecting this much.

and what i said wasn't irrelevant, i said we're all fine lmao.

keep reaching.

So you're accepting the title of nuthugger? Lmao.
yeah?

wow i'm a big fan! so embarrassing!!

TS is a masvidal nuthugger and you're a wilder nuthugger, you guys are so fucking stupid lmao your insults don't even make sense. you tried.

yeah?

wow i'm a big fan! so embarrassing!!

TS is a masvidal nuthugger and you're a wilder nuthugger, you guys are so fucking stupid lmao your insults don't even make sense. you tried.
How are we nuthuggers? We don't let our lives revolve around a fighter because we actually have friends, something you clearly don't have lmao.

How are we nuthuggers? We don't let our lives revolve around a fighter because we actually have friends, something you clearly don't have lmao.
sure thing buddy.

it's funny because you're obsessed with conor and your life does revolve around him, and i'm just a big fan, you have no self awareness lmao.

Thank you nuthuggers, the mental breakdown because of Conor's destruction and brain damage was and still is glorious to see. Please keep on being the gift that keeps on giving.

2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

the only mental breakdown happening is the haters that are shook and full of tears that conor actually went 10 rounds and outlanded pac.

i expected much worse from conor and im extremely proud of his performance

How is it clear he doesn't have friends?

Moat ppl(MMA fans) are focused and interested with the current fights going on atm. Yet you're here swinging from Conors nuts full of hate. I feel sorry for OP.

Moat ppl(MMA fans) are focused and interested with the current fights going on atm. Yet you're here swinging from Conors nuts full of hate. I feel sorry for OP.
" We don't let our lives revolve around a fighter because we actually have friends "

LOL they're so fucking stupid they can't even see the irony.

" We don't let our lives revolve around a fighter because we actually have friends "

LOL they're so fucking stupid they can't even see the irony.
I just don't understand. Mayweather/Conor is over and dead with it was an exhibition match purely for money. Move on. This guy is on the UFC discussion forum with a current FREE fight card going on and all OP can think or talk about is Conor and nuthuggers. What a tool and loser. Truly pathetic.

Back