The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

Yukon_Do_It.jpg

He should be getting the bellhop in the black t-shirt to help him with his bags.

Unless you're doing squats and building leg muscles like Tyron Woodley, your legs aren't huge because you're jacked, man.

As I said I'm certainly not close to as lean as someone like Woodley(although I think part of the reason his thighs look so big is the smaller calves) but yeah it is mostly muscle, genetics probably a big issue as most of my mums side of the family have large stumpy legs but probably lifestyle as well as I sprinted when i was younger and generally have always done a lot of walking and a few years work that entailed lifting(and more recently often getting down low next to a camera tripod), do actually do squats(and pullups) as I'm lazy when it comes to working out and they can be more effective in a short time.

I wear hiking trousers/pants quite a lot as I'm out in the elements professionally much of the time and they still don't have tight legs to them but its definitely getting harder to find regular stuff that doesn't. Honestly though unless your early 20's or younger looking to chase indie girls of the same age I'd say most women preffer something in-between, if there checking anything out its most likely to be higher up than your calves.

Last edited:
If you are fat or tall you will need to be buying at least a large, if not a xl or xxl. I am 5’10 and range between 160-170 pounds and fit large t-shirts easily enough, and non skinny size 32 jeans. (9.5 size shoes). Basically right around the middle or average size.

If I was 155 like the bmi recommends I be (the average weight of a pre modern era American my height) I’d fit the medium, so the size labels make sense imo.

Of course since the average American is pushing 190+ pounds medium is going to seem very very small to the “average”.

I find clothes around here here are not long enough (Im 6'2) because these nerds like that Korean style where we can see your ankles for pants or way to wide because there's far too many fat fucks.

I'm 195 pounds lean muscle and I still wear fitted clothing (not skinny jeans though.) This is how adults should dress. Not baggy ill fitting shit. That's some sloppy 90's shit.

Get with the times fellas! Dress shirts should be fitted and slim - pants should be fitted. No bootcut at all costs. That's wack.

As I said I'm certainly not close to as lean as someone like Woodley(although I think part of the reason his thighs look so big is the smaller calves) but yeah it is mostly muscle, genetics probably a big issue as most of my mums side of the family have large stumpy legs but probably lifestyle as well as I sprinted when i was younger and generally have always done a lot of walking and a few years work that entailed lifting(and more recently often getting down low next to a camera tripod), do actually do squats(and pullups) as I'm lazy when it comes to working out and they can be more effective in a short time.

I wear hiking trousers/pants quite a lot as I'm out in the elements professionally much of the time and they still don't have tight legs to them but its definitely getting harder to find regular stuff that doesn't. Honestly though unless your early 20's or younger looking to chase indie girls of the same age I'd say most women preffer something in-between, if there checking anything out its most likely to be higher up than your calves.

Your legs hold a surprising amount of fat. I thought I was getting too muscular for skinny jeans when I could deadlift 500 and squat 350. Nope. Once I got ripped, I could fit into skinny jeans.

Your legs hold a surprising amount of fat. I thought I was getting too muscular for skinny jeans when I could deadlift 500 and squat 350. Nope. Once I got ripped, I could fit into skinny jeans.

I can generally fit into them but its a very tight fit for designs that push more towards skinny, again yeah some fat on my legs but probably genetics play a factor as well, I'm sure Jon Jones could outlift(not that I do any serious weight training at all) me many times over yet he's got chicken legs. I'm guessing MMA generally doesn't benefit as much from developed calve muscles as well? more useful for running sports?

Again I'm not sure showing off calve hugging pants really gets much female attention beyond a fashion statement to a certain social group, a tight butt to pants is enough for them.

I don't give a toss about fashion. I just want to be comfortable.

I cannot be comfortable in anything tight.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
There now wearing skinny jeans on building sites, its over 40°c and your wearing skinny leg jeans, dumb fucks

That too fitting outfit doesn't look good at you try some check full sleeves shirt with narrow bottom jeans style i am pretty sure that must suits your personality. I hope you didn't mind my view on this outfit.

Hate the skinny jeans look. I only wear relaxed fit pants/trousers. Apart from not liking the aesthetics of skinny jeans/pants, it just does not look as comfortable as relaxed fit .

Follow fashion. Skinny leg jeans look good. 'Relaxed' looking jeans are shot.
Fitted shirts look good, baggy shirts look shit.
It's not the 90s! baggy shit looks aweful.
Be stylish or be comfortable. I've picked my side.

Follow fashion. Skinny leg jeans look good. 'Relaxed' looking jeans are shot.
Fitted shirts look good, baggy shirts look shit.
It's not the 90s! baggy shit looks aweful.
Be stylish or be comfortable. I've picked my side.

Yeah. The side without gainz brah.bork1}

I found some unopened socks in a box from a move 5 years ago and put them on...........fit perfectly.

I had the same brand and model socks recently purchased and they are crazy tight.

The clothes are getting smaller.

I'm six five and 180 and the socks are clamping my ankles like a zip tie.

Buy stuff at outdoor stores. Khule pants and shit. Trust me bruv

Back