The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bernie-meme.jpg

Just sad. A pathetic failure.

So.... just looked over the final 6 pages of this. Seems like a stormfront blowbang. Y'all having fun or what?

So.... just looked over the final 6 pages of this. Seems like a stormfront blowbang. Y'all having fun or what?
I find it funny how you folks obsess about Stormfront. You promote it everywhere you go with your "I'm a loony leftie and if you don't toot my horn you can go straight back to Stormfront!" comments.

I went there last year, looked around, and came back underwhelmed and disinterested. It is not a large, interesting or important forum in any sense of the word, except maybe in your fantasies.

I find it funny how you folks obsess about Stormfront. You promote it everywhere you go with your "I'm a loony leftie and if you don't toot my horn you can go straight back to Stormfront!" comments.

I went there last year, looked around, and came back underwhelmed and disinterested. It is not a large, interesting or important forum in any sense of the word, except maybe in your fantasies.
I had never heard of it prior to coming to the War Room.

I've known people like that who base their "there are loads of people who think all Muslims are terrorists!" views simply on because they've looked at extreme right wing websites online.
They then use that to refer to everyone who is conservative or on the right.
It's retarded logic.
It's like looking at an extreme pro-life website and assuming that all pro-life people want to murder abortion doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back