The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
16602823_840639359409987_7751125443552580825_n.jpg

Yeah it's pretty funny IMO. Not nearly as funny as say.. Al Sharpton tripping and falling into a wood chipper funny, but still fairly funny.

If innocent folks were hurt I wouldn't have even cracked a smile but it was essentially a near miss.

That's really sick.

I've never enjoyed watching red states get pummeled by weather like tornados and hurricanes and snow.

You really think that's funny ?

Yeah it's pretty funny IMO. Not nearly as funny as say.. Al Sharpton tripping and falling into a wood chipper funny, but still fairly funny.

If innocent folks were hurt I wouldn't have even cracked a smile but it was essentially a near miss.
Its a real problem. Thanks for your input.

Reminds me of an old joke. Why don't they hold the olympics in Mexico? Cause anyone who's any good at running, jumping and swimming are already over here in the States.

And which one of those is a fundamental right protected by the Constitution and which ones aren't?

You fucksticks really need to rename this thread "who didn't graduate high school and gets all their news from facebook?"
If you think about it, almost every, single one of them.
It must be painful to be forced to see the folly and hypocrisy of your belief system as it erodes around you. It's ok man, let the echo chamber dissolve. The truth will embrace you.
Come on in brother, the water's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back