The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
14570269_10155057796001729_3967157683142342172_n.jpg

I finally found a human being that does not like Jimmy Fallon.

Believe it or not, there is a huge diehard SNL following that labels him as one of the worst SNL performers of all time. They cite him breaking character constantly -- and not in a fun way -- (typically in every sketch he's ever shared with Will Farell) and for getting kicked out of the writer's room for having horribly unfunny sketch ideas, and worse dialogue

I can't say I watch much SNL, but hell, even I can recall tons of times where Fallon was unable to pull himself together and deliver his few lines on camera

"Just because you're a soldier doesn't make you a hero lol.
You think robbing other countries and killing people for oil makes you a hero?
We need peace in this world!"
COLLEGE-LIBERAL.jpg

"How dare you Donald Trump disrespecting the parents of Captain Khan?
He was an American hero! I'm disgusted!"

> Captain Kahn was killed by radical Islamic extremists in a war Hillary Clinton voted for
49003607.cached.jpg

> Project negative emotions connected to his death on Donald Trump for disrespecting Islam while standing next to Hillary Clinton

Believe it or not, there is a huge diehard SNL following that labels him as one of the worst SNL performers of all time. They cite him breaking character constantly -- and not in a fun way -- (typically in every sketch he's ever shared with Will Farell) and for getting kicked out of the writer's room for having horribly unfunny sketch ideas, and worse dialogue

I can't say I watch much SNL, but hell, even I can recall tons of times where Fallon was unable to pull himself together and deliver his few lines on camera

Fucking this, hate Jimmy Fallon.

Loved when Peter Griffin beats the crap out of him in Family Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back