The mayberry has really become very bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this place is a good place imo. yea some talk shit, but when there is a serious topic everyone comes together in my experience and is kind.

you want to experience a truly bitter, immature, insecure, and idiotic place? check out the misc.

I don't know you @Banchan but i respect the hate you've brought here. Haven't seen one poster stirr up this much salt since Shattered Dream many years ago.
My observation is that I think that the truth in some of banchan's sweeping generalisations touch the raw nerve of some guys in here, especially those white guys with Asian wife or girlfriend.

This leads to hostility between the different parties.

This thread is gay.

I have a reputation to maintain so....

Bye!

Me last night

giphy.gif

My observation is that I think that the truth in some of banchan's sweeping generalisations touch the raw nerve of some guys in here, especially those white guys with Asian wife or girlfriend.

Must be war room thing? I've never seen Bachan before this thread or never noticed him before.

Lots of white/asian couples where i come from.

Lol sometimes to maintain friendships you just have to avoid certain topics. Like a close friend of mine is really into religion. I have to remember not to mention religion or say anything disparaging religion when we talk. Because I really don't want another come to Jesus talk, or to offend him. I mean we've been friends like 15 years, so the friendship is more important to me than arguing or being "right"

Just because you're a Christian doesn't make you a good person. I know this pastor in Hawaii that's a hypocrite. It's one guy I really want to kick his balls really hard.

I AM the savior of this place though.

Tbh, I just don't care about this place anymore. I only come here to see MMA news and to talk shit when I'm drunk. And I don't even do the latter often these days.

It IS my one true home though... Perhaps, someday, I will give half a fuck about it again.

Tbh, I just don't care about this place anymore. I only come here to see MMA news and to talk shit when I'm drunk. And I don't even do the latter often these days.

It IS my one true home though... Perhaps, someday, I will give half a fuck about it again.

I'm waiting for a post-apocalyptic world where this place will be great again, myself.

Never heard of you

Just because you're a Christian doesn't make you a good person. I know this pastor in Hawaii that's a hypocrite. It's one guy I really want to kick his balls really hard.

For sure. They're no more or less scummy than anyone else. More self righteous though, and that shit gets old so fast. I just avoid religion as a topic irl. Not tryin to hear about how I'm going to go to hell, meanwhile they're good to go and they're lying, cheating, and stealing same as everyone else. But they go to the special building and read the special book, so they're better even if they don't even follow their own rules. Fuck outta here.

Nice to see you too bud.

<{boneytears}>

bobby has betrayed the 'berry

:(

They did and they laughed

Mods are goat.

I kinda feel bad for badmouthing them as a general tool of oppression in my rants against authority figures.

Damn @Drake it seems that at least ONE person has some kind of respect for you.. who knew?!?!

Somewhere @Jackonfire is crying happy tears whispering to him self "they respected my authoritaaah"

Is it because he's a pastor or a pacific islander?

Must be war room thing? I've never seen Bachan before this thread or never noticed him before.

Lots of white/asian couples where i come from.
I dont know where i said asian / white couples is bad. Dont confuse mixed race couples with sexpats. Sexpats are totally a different ballgame and deserve criticism.

Theyre almost always incredibly racist people with very low opinion of the women they pillage in the juicy bars. Thats why they refer to asians as prostitutes while living in asian countries and having babies with them. Inside they feel being with an asian person is lowly and they put them down because they feel like losers.

this place is a good place imo. yea some talk shit, but when there is a serious topic everyone comes together in my experience and is kind.

you want to experience a truly bitter, immature, insecure, and idiotic place? check out the misc.

Try the war room

<24>

Clippy is the people's champ. He belongs to everyone. In canada.

I know he lives here but we ask you not to bring it up.

This thread is gay.

I have a reputation to maintain so....

Bye!

You're gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back