The mayberry has really become very bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, you're not interested in Banchan at all. You've seen a full thread of her arguing relentlessly with everyone and now you're trying to be "her friend" out of nowhere.

XAxaV.gif
Why are you trying to be my friend?

But i said no

Oh.

Show us your tits. Ms Fox. We won't laugh.

EDIT: That may have gone too far. I apologize.

EDIT EDIT: Unless you gonna do it.

how does a thread get moved to the OT? Does the king of the OT @kid Pambele and his wolf pack have to be involved? or can normal threads with people bashing each other go there?

They did and they laughed

Mods are goat.

I kinda feel bad for badmouthing them as a general tool of oppression in my rants against authority figures.

I can't believe you don't see what kind of person you are, at least on this forum.

Way more. Like steve38 is incredibly racist.
...and yet more baseless accusations and character defamation. Except for me being middle-aged you have been proven wrong on everything, and except for a few virgin white knights, you have zero credibility in the forum now. That must suck for someone whose life revolves around posting here. How the mods tolerate you, I will never know.
<{1-7}>

Banchan was training all day, working on her takedown defense, perfecting her jab and now is back for the rematch

My prediction is a close decision. Banchan's gas tank for repetitive, mundane complaining is second to none. However, I do think @koolinkunming will look to test her chin early on.
Look i dont want to fight. Please put me on ignore if i make you salted.

...and yet more baseless accusations and character defamation. Except for me being middle-aged you have been proven wrong on everything, and except for a few virgin white knights, you have zero credibility in the forum now. That must suck for someone whose life revolves around posting here. How the mods tolerate you, I will never know.
<{1-7}>
They have been incredibly lenient and cool. So i must behave!
I can kind of get a feeling that these two are incredibly mad. I dont really want to have an exchange with people who are genuinely upset.

Seems to me I'm not the only one engaged in exchanges with this person lol. I just see through the bullshit.
Maybe you shouldnt engage if i made you upset. Tbh i forgot why youre mad at me. That says to me i havent been all that serious but you have taken it so. Lets take a minute to breath deep and relax.

I don't know how anybody keeps falling for this, but I guess professional rivalry would be the answer.

*trollfessional

Maybe you shouldnt engage if i made you upset. Tbh i forgot why youre mad at me. That says to me i havent been all that serious but you have taken it so. Lets take a minute to breath deep and relax.

I wasn't talking to you.

Besides, I'm not mad at you. I told you the way you talk to people has pissed a lot of people off.

Carry on.

I wasn't talking to you.

Besides, I'm not mad at you. I told you the way you talk to people has pissed a lot of people off.

Carry on.

Kind of like how i feel when you boys tell racist sexist jokes about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back