The Maps of Israeli Settlements That Shocked Barack Obama

I must have missed this, what proposals/solutions did the Palestinians accept?
Ever heard of Google?

Fuckit, 1988:

108888_360W.png

Palestine Liberation Organization accepted the existence of the state of Israel. His statement, which he presented as a milestone, was immediately dismissed in Israel and greeted coldly by the United States.

After a two-day meeting with five prominent American Jews here, a P.L.O. delegation led by Mr. Arafat said in a joint statement that the Palestinian parliament in exile last month had ''accepted the existence of Israel as a state in the region'' and ''declared its rejection and condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.'' [ Text of statement, page A10. ]

At a news conference, Mr. Arafat said, ''We accept two states, the Palestine state and the Jewish state of Israel.''

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/08/world/arafat-says-plo-accepted-israel.html

1993 on the White House fucking lawn:

op15-oslo-rabin-arafat.jpg

Above: Clinton, Arafat and Rabin, who was assassinated by zionists - NOT PALESTINIANS - after accepting two states with the Palestinian leader.

Ever heard of Google?

Fuckit, 1988:

108888_360W.png

Palestine Liberation Organization accepted the existence of the state of Israel. His statement, which he presented as a milestone, was immediately dismissed in Israel and greeted coldly by the United States.

After a two-day meeting with five prominent American Jews here, a P.L.O. delegation led by Mr. Arafat said in a joint statement that the Palestinian parliament in exile last month had ''accepted the existence of Israel as a state in the region'' and ''declared its rejection and condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.'' [ Text of statement, page A10. ]

At a news conference, Mr. Arafat said, ''We accept two states, the Palestine state and the Jewish state of Israel.''

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/08/world/arafat-says-plo-accepted-israel.html

1993 on the White House fucking lawn:

op15-oslo-rabin-arafat.jpg

Above: Clinton, Arafat and Rabin, who was assassinated by zionists - NOT PALESTINIANS - after accepting two states with the Palestinian leader.

It looks like the initial acceptance was for the 1947 borders, but you're right, technically he did accept a Jewish state that was long off the table and not the current nation of Israel.

-----At a news conference on that date, Arafat, basing himself on the Jewish-Arab states formula recognized in the 1947 UN partition resolution stated “We accept two states, the Palestine state and the Jewish state of Israel.”

As reported in The New York Times, Arafat would not say whether the Palestinian Council’s declaration constituted recognition of Israel. Some Palestinian hard-liners said it did not-----

An yes it is a complete tragedy that Rabin was assassinated by Zionist extremists, Likud has no place at the negotiations table.

Last edited:
It looks like the initial acceptance was for the 1947 borders, but you're right, technically he did accept a Jewish state that was long off the table and not the current nation of Israel.

-----At a news conference on that date, Arafat, basing himself on the Jewish-Arab states formula recognized in the 1947 UN partition resolution stated “We accept two states, the Palestine state and the Jewish state of Israel.”

As reported in The New York Times, Arafat would not say whether the Palestinian Council’s declaration constituted recognition of Israel. Some Palestinian hard-liners said it did not-----

An yes it is a complete tragedy that Rabin was assassinated by Zionist extremists, Likud has no place at the negotiations table.
"But?" No, I was 100% correct and Americans need to wake the fuck up. I would venture to say that the average WR poster is light years ahead of the general public and the WR is completely ignorant to anything relevant on this topic.

Why this topic?

Think.

"But?" No, I was 100% correct and Americans need to wake the fuck up. I would venture to say that the average WR poster is light years ahead of the general public and the WR is completely ignorant to anything relevant on this topic.

Why this topic?

Think.

You were correct in that Arafat was ready to accept a Jewish state but did not mention the terms as to why they were rejected. It's like a Pro-Israeli stating that a two state solution was offered by Israel and rejected by the Palestinians without mentioning the stipulations as to why it was rejected. This conflict and its history is much more nuanced than either extremists would like us to believe.

You were correct in that Arafat was ready to accept a Jewish state but did not mention the terms as to why they were rejected. It's like a Pro-Israeli stating that a two state solution was offered by Israel and rejected by the Palestinians without mentioning the stipulations as to why it was rejected. This conflict and its history is much more nuanced than either extremists would like us to believe.
There was no stipulation. Arafat, speaking for a united Palestinian people in 1998, declared in no uncertain terms that the people of Palestine accept two states.

Prove me wrong.

There was no stipulation. Arafat, speaking for a united Palestinian people in 1998, declared in no uncertain terms that the people of Palestine accept two states.

Prove me wrong.

I'll accept if you concede that in 1947 a 2 state solution was offered, Israel accepted and then combined Arab armies attacked.

You see, the devil is in the details.

I'll accept if you concede that in 1947 a 2 state solution was offered, Israel accepted and then combined Arab armies attacked.

You see, the devil is in the details.
No, that is the zionist story. I could write pages on this and some day I might. But, let's have a little clarity.

1) Can a judge tell you to move out of your house so someone else can move in? Someone who never lived there. No deed, no contract. Someone who never even lived on that land... that continent for that matter?

2) If you were offered that deal by a judge, would you take it? Remember now, the deal essentially boils down to you leaving your house so someone from another continent can move in or die.

3) I keep hearing how "the Arab armies attacked" poor little fledgling Israel. What a tragic tale, yes? When you factor in that the known zionist terrorist, responsible for unimaginable slaughter, David Ben-Gurion, marched into Palestine and planted the zionist hexagram on Palestinian land and declared it the homeland for the Jewish people, that WAS AN ACT OF WAR, period. Beyond that, let's not forget the French and British war planes that accompanied that army.

Bottom line? No legitimate court on earth settles land disputes because 'God said so.' That is clear.

And no God-fearing people go against God's wishes, in this case by murdering his children and taking land by force. The Jewish people know this. This is why there is such a divide in orthodox Judaism.

Want to have some fun? Find me any of our sages or rabbis, prior to zionism, who ever even suggested taking Palestine by force. Find just one who even mentioned killing God's children to steal land for the Jewish people to reign upon.

Good luck with that.

No, that is the zionist story. I could write pages on this and some day I might. But, let's have a little clarity.

1) Can a judge tell you to move out of your house so someone else can move in? Someone who never lived there. No deed, no contract. Someone who never even lived on that land... that continent for that matter?

2) If you were offered that deal by a judge, would you take it? Remember now, the deal essentially boils down to you leaving your house so someone from another continent can move in or die.

3) I keep hearing how "the Arab armies attacked" poor little fledgling Israel. What a tragic tale, yes? When you factor in that the known zionist terrorist, responsible for unimaginable slaughter, David Ben-Gurion, marched into Palestine and planted the zionist hexagram on Palestinian land and declared it the homeland for the Jewish people, that WAS AN ACT OF WAR, period. Beyond that, let's not forget the French and British war planes that accompanied that army.

Bottom line? No legitimate court on earth settles land disputes because 'God said so.' That is clear.

And no God-fearing people go against God's wishes, in this case by murdering his children and taking land by force. The Jewish people know this. This is why there is such a divide in orthodox Judaism.

Want to have some fun? Find me any of our sages or rabbis, prior to zionism, who ever even suggested taking Palestine by force. Find just one who even mentioned killing God's children to steal land for the Jewish people to reign upon.

Good luck with that.

There we go, are you saying that details should be included in a broad political statement before it's accepted?

Yeah that's why camp david failed, the Israeli plan was to split the westbank into 3 cantons with no borders with each other and no international border.

No crossing of borders, no freedom of movement, no international borders for you tax goods, blockaded at sea etc.

Yet you go on internet forums and partisans with no knowledge of the situation go on about the "generous offer". Really? That just shows you've not understood the plans.

Good luck with that.

‘67 borders aside, you recognize Israel’s sovereign right to the land they are on now right?

Good luck with that.

And if you get your way, what do you think reasonably will happen. Will there be peace and prosperity? Will Jews get to live with equal rights and decent treatment in an Arab run state?

‘67 borders aside, you recognize Israel’s sovereign right to the land they are on now right?
And if you get your way, what do you think reasonably will happen. Will there be peace and prosperity? Will Jews get to live with equal rights and decent treatment in an Arab run state?
I would love to respond to both of these points. I really would and to be honest, they are tricky.

That said, do you both concede as fact everything you quoted from my post? If not, we need to start there... for clarity.

I would love to respond to both of these points. I really would and to be honest, they are tricky.

Israel’s right to exist isn’t a “tricky” question.

Fortunately Israel’s right and ability to defend itself doesn’t require your permission.

Israel’s right to exist isn’t a “tricky” question.

Fortunately Israel’s right and ability to defend itself doesn’t require your permission.
OK, you concede AS FACT my points.

Now, your quote wasn't really that. You said:

What do you mean by "the land they are on now right?"

It was tricky as you did not describe that? Are you speaking of the entirety of historic Palestine? Are you including all of Jerusalem or a part of it? Does this include a second state? A state within a state? Are you asking in reference to a democratic state or a Jewish theocracy?

Totally vague, dude.

Do you see at least how this is tricky and no matter what either of us believe how that won't change?

can i be frank here.

i dont get the impression arabs give one iota about western civilization and yet all these leftists are trying to get us involved in some israeli-palestinian quagmire. theres this palestinians angels can do wrong when it comes to evil nazi israel.

palestinians should just go to jordan, their second home.

there will be no peace and the jewish contingent is far to strong in america to let israel lose.

Last edited:
You clearly have one civ progressing and winning the other barley hanging on.

Gee who will win
Any other time in history there would not be this much compassion. They would be done

lol @ Israel "progressing" as a civilization.

They're winning in the same way that North Korea was during the Cold War, i.e. they are completely dependent on foreign aid, arms, and technology. Hell, their entire establishment was based on having 70% of the world's military at their back as a way to pass the moral buck onto the Palestinians for the genocide of Europeans.

israels future relies on a major backlash against muslims in europe anyway.

the long plan.

Last edited:
He can be shocked all he wants but he did fuck all about Israel when he had a chance. Not a fan of bush sr but he has been the only US pres that had the balls to call Israel on some of their shit

I am losing interest in this whole conflict because its obviously no one wants peace.
So they might as well just fight it out or kill each other for the next 100 years.
Just don't spread your shit around the world.

This conflict would be so easy for the Palestinians to win. All they would have to do is be peaceful for 10 years and they get everything they ask for within reason. Everyone is just waiting for the opportunity to shit all over the Jews again. Including a large amount of Israelis themselves. And yet the Palestinians behave so incredibly stupid that you can't even take their side. Which would be the morally and historical side to take for most of the world.

But no they have to use children as suicide bombers.
At some point, you have to say well maybe you just deserve to live like that.
Because the way of changing it is right there.
That's a fucked up statement.
1) Hamas runs many Palestinian territories but they are a group, not the whole population. So you can't say that "Palestinians deserve it".
2) Look at the situation Palestinians have to deal with. I can't think of any group on earth (expect perhaps Canadians) who wouldn't resort to armed resistance in this situation. These people have had their shit pushed in by the international community to extents unimaginable.

I am losing interest in this whole conflict because its obviously no one wants peace.
So they might as well just fight it out or kill each other for the next 100 years.
Just don't spread your shit around the world.

This conflict would be so easy for the Palestinians to win. All they would have to do is be peaceful for 10 years and they get everything they ask for within reason. Everyone is just waiting for the opportunity to shit all over the Jews again. Including a large amount of Israelis themselves. And yet the Palestinians behave so incredibly stupid that you can't even take their side. Which would be the morally and historical side to take for most of the world.

But no they have to use children as suicide bombers.
At some point, you have to say well maybe you just deserve to live like that.
Because the way of changing it is right there.
I don't like Israel, but the Palestinians have been acting like fools for decades. Coupled with the neighbors refusing to take in any real refugees, and the problem seems to be purposeful. Arabs stop being stupid, and you can get a deal. But they won't and can't, so honestly I hope Israel slowly squeezes them out

Back