The man who has fought all 4 GOAT candidates says GSP is the best

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score

5:30 minutes in.

Sonnen has fought Fedor, Silva and Jones in an octagon and GSP in a basement.

Just got dominated by Fedor and was dominated by Jones - still says GSP is the best.

Didn't Chael claim to fight GSP in a basement in Los Angeles?

Jones and Anderson were caught as cheats. I don't care what they do they're not going down as the GOAT. Anderson also lost twice to the same guy in his division and never avenged those losses.

Jones > Silva. However both are cheats so it does not matter.

GSP and Fedor were never busted as cheats and any theory you may have dosen't matter because facts trump any speculation. GSP gets GOAT status for avenging his losses in devastating fashion.

Fedor would KTFO GSP with a slap

Chael has proven to be very accurate whe it comes to non measurable stuff.

God bless the GOAT

giphy.gif

The GOAT bows down to the real GOAT in the GOAT sweater

GSPFedorGOAT.gif

I’m pretty sure he had a threesome with Yushin Okami and his own mom.

Before or after Mom Sonnen almost shot Okami because she thought the race war had started when a big Asian man broke into her house?

Chaels opinion is biased: a wrestler who cant strike of course would have problems against BETTER wrestlers who can OUTSTRIKE you.

Before or after Mom Sonnen almost shot Okami because she thought the race war had started when a big Asian man broke into her house?
It was after, like a sort of resolution after that whole fiasco. Idk, I can’t remember the exact details, Chael did an interview on it a few years back.

Back